Beautiful...

Beautiful...

A Poem by Tha_Future
"

Something I wrote for a special lady in my life at the time. It didn't work out, but this is how i felt. And I really like this piece.

"

It all starts with you, everything about you, from your big beautiful eyes, to your sensual lips, to your smooth skin, to your accented voice, and your gleeful screams, that all bow to the beauty of your soul....

And its that beauty which makes me beautiful....you are me....my life, my spirit, my thoughts, everything that is going right in my life....its like

Our body, heart, soul, and mind connect into one beautiful entity, greater then either of us, but manifesting itself in true love....love that plays like a song, that at first only graced our ears , but now is heard by all around us, and in that way we have made everyone around us beautiful....

But it all starts with you....the beauty and strength of a woman, prevalent in all, but magnified in you, and I can only consider myself lucky to even know you, let alone be intimately connected with something so graceful, precious and sacred.

© 2008 Tha_Future


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This poem is so Beautiful, I like it. you manage to put your true feelings about the lady you loved at one time. I wondered if she even read this piece that is about her? I believe she would have love it. I'm so sorry that it didn't work out but this is a nice poem that you have written. Keep up the good work . You go boy.

Posted 15 Years Ago


This is a very beautiful prose poem. It seems to be an honest, expressive flow, sharing your love with all. What poet doesn't like that sort of thing, and yearn to write it down just right? Very nicely done. Thank you for sharing. I can certainly identify, of late... :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 3, 2008

Author

Tha_Future
Tha_Future

Severn, MD



About
My name is Byron. I'm a laid by type person. College student who takes school seriously. I believe in doing things, because it's what you want to do. Not what you think everyone else wants you to do.. more..

Writing
A Queen A Queen

A Poem by Tha_Future


Her Love Her Love

A Poem by Tha_Future