sma sma

sma sma

A Poem by Dakota Lane

 morse was in the silver dripping

  yellow chicken light kitchen

his voodoo chili and the holy lights pink den green through the high top winsome row

which you want to hear, said trishtan waving some mix cds at me, folkbitchtrip rock or stark sport buggy bach s**t and i said eh, neither, let's drawen ter der mergenspekken, naw.

so we terken out da chark and starten makenhoppenscoppies on der blackenspeckies footsie derbens and den the bellkenferker ranging and margaret snatch walk wit a bag day polka dotted chix from onterdoben chix store.

member used to watchen  dem hatchen over toodie colonie hill en brooklehemen she say.

naw i say.

but haven flinger future frobbney distant way.... nen, almos i ded. almos i ded if me hobnobby frontexted me evervexted breastmexted texted me if fexted revested, almos i ded and probsmexty assnexted et.

 

an den-- bayberry bill pucky kem tending to squatmoxie on the rug and snobscoluvious to the durben senserbtubelious whipsting owt der catholic incense stinking up der plesant with semi ritaulistic ginseng and myrrh or what is it not ginseng but he didn't do it .

sted bayberry bill y boy he whip out some best selling books that really suck, he kepon whip dembedbowen out, right from dass, all kinddem  bookensuckens.

 

 

snokkagemmin megajammies whipped her snicktickley muggins around and whiffmixled the s**t out of nuzzie buggins smicpiddims.

smoknooxtah, dolltarkquena, she requestered. whatsmooksta,  youg- sta? and the lidel one in the cute little fat faced snow eyeballed smickens beck in the rabbitt mmuff and hood she said, mya mya myah! and stood tremblig in the snow, face as snow and snow in the red nobbins of her nimbernose bud all a cribbens of her mctinderbebbens and sma, said the city bird perched on the breckendeck above her ligenzerden: sma spekkin sma sma.

© 2008 Dakota Lane


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
Added on February 16, 2008

Author

Dakota Lane
Dakota Lane

woodstock, NY



About
Dovey LoveA Poem by Angel Marie Antoinette more..

Writing