The old Woods

The old Woods

A Story by Bookworm
"

A group of friend went into a forest but only one came out.

"
One day they decided to take a walk through the old woods. They heard rumors that people go missing when they walk through those woods. Some say that kidnapped. The most common myth is that they got murdered. Other says just a myth. There is nothing wrong with the woods. The group of boys and girls running late. They needed to take a shortcut through the old woods. They did not know the dangers that lays ahead for them. They started out with a group of five friends walking through the woods. Their names are Tommy, Sophie, Megan, Sam and Kathy. Megan and Tommy had their doubts about the myths of murderers and kidnapping. The other three believe the myths and they were deathly afraid. five minutes into the expedition through the woods Kathy went missing. They looked everywhere for her. They were to afraid to venture from the path to look for her.They couldn't find her. Soon they found  a Tree. On the tree written in blood was "go away or else." Sophia told them they should go back before someone else goes missing, but Megan just laughed and said, " there's nothing to fear in these woods. So stop looking worried and keep walking." Then Megan started to walk forward down the trail. The others followed her too scared to protest. Then Tommy went missing. Megan told them its just a prank he is going to play on us later so lets keep walking. Then  they found Tommy's body hanging in a  short tree a few feet from there heads.Megan convinced the others its not Tommy and they should keep going  through the woods even if they wanted to run back as fast as they can. Everyone except for Megan was frightened of the woods. There thought where are they going to make it out alive and if so who will. they also know that they're not half way through the spooky woods yet and they have already lost two people. The next person to go missing was Sam. He disappeared without a trace like everyone else. Megan let them look for him and just like last time they did not find him. Then they found his severed head on a big black rock in small clearing in the forest. They also never found his body. Megan forced her only remaining friend Sophia to keep going on through the forest. She told her it is just a prank. They just want to scare us.There's nothing creepy or scary about these old woods. So they kept walking. When they're almost out of the forest Megan heard a scream, and Sophia was gone. she screamed at the invisible culprits that this is so funny. You can give my friends back now. But there was no reply to her calls. Megan ran out of the forest as fast as she could. Now she was scared. She could not believe those stories were true. Megan was the only survivor to ever come out of the forest ever since the disappearances began. Now she tells her story to everyone who insist on going through the woods trying to change their minds but they never stop. They never listen to her and she never see them again.

© 2014 Bookworm


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was a school project.we had to write a story that was 400 words long.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

59 Views
1 Review
Added on March 5, 2014
Last Updated on March 5, 2014