She never noticed

She never noticed

A Story by Darling Dallas

He sat there studying her, watching her every move.  He watched her do all the simple things the drove him completely insane.  The littlest things she did made him crazy, but she was to oblivious to notice it.  She never noticed. Sometimes he wondered why she was the only one who could do this to him.  The past six months have been almost deadly to him. She was all he could think of.

 

He wished he could see what it felt like to hold her in his arms. He wanted to protect her from everything that could possibly cause her pain or harm her.  She never noticed.  Never noticed him quietly watching her from across the classroom. Never noticed the small smile he help on his lips when she would search all over for her pencil when it was just in front of her textbook.

 

Everything about her was beautiful, even if she didn't see it. He hoped that one day he could be the one to show her just how beautiful she truely was and tell her how much he absolutely adored her.

 

His friends kept telling him how crazy he was for loving her. She was the "geek".  She was the unlikely girl with the terrible past that he could see in her deep blue eyes.  He wanted to be the one to make her forget her past.  Even if he couldn't erase what happened from her memory, even if he didn't know what her memories held.  He wanted to be the one to make her forget everything.  He knew he could be the one to do it.  He knew he was the one who could love her with everything in him. He wished she could see that he loved her, everyone else could. He loved everything about her. Every flaw, all of the trouble that could come with her. Everything. 

 

Everything about her that she hated, he loved those the most.  He knew he could be the one to make her love every flaw that she thought she had. 

 

He knew he could the one to love her because he was already completely and helplessly in love with anything and everything about her. He knew she was the one that could love him.

 

He wished she could see that..

 

 

© 2014 Darling Dallas


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good one my friend and i enjoyed the read...

Posted 10 Years Ago


Darling Dallas

10 Years Ago

Thank you!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
1 Review
Added on February 21, 2014
Last Updated on April 8, 2014

Author

Darling Dallas
Darling Dallas

Fort Walton Beach, FL



About
My name is Dallas, as you probably all ready know. My favorite things in my life are the only things that have ever been there for me. Music and Writing. I wouldn't say i have a natural talent be.. more..

Writing
Okay Okay

A Poem by Darling Dallas