Entry 4: 8/16/18

Entry 4: 8/16/18

A Story by Suppressed Minds

Entry 4: August 16, 2018
   

So here our story continues, for those of you that have been following along for quite some time now. I'm sure by now you could have guessed..Janet & I have seperated..have been for almost a month now. As much as I did want to make things work with her but, there was nothing there anymore, that flame that we held for eachother was gone. We tried not once but three times to re-light it but got nowhere, for us to keep chasing something that was no longer there..well, it's honestly just plain stupid if you ask me..toxic to ones self, I guess you could say. 

"If It's forced, It isn't love"

She was right..Our entire relationship had practically been a forced matter. Neither of us were ready for it but, because we were being pushed to date, we gave in. Although it did lead somewhere, it was doomed to fail from the start. Crazy thing is I relized it months before the break up but, I kept my thoughts about it to myself..I wanted to see things through, if not change it. As you all can see, that worked out well right? heh.. and to think we had been a match..

As for Lu, well..she's happily by my side. Yeah, crazy as it is, she & I are together now. Who would've thought. We had a crush on each other upon meeting, but at the time, we were already spoken for so, we kept the other from knowing. Wasn't till a couple days after the break up we both encountered in our relationships that we came clean about it. Most, would cringe at our story due to the history bewteen the two of us in our rp [role play] story line, but if you don't think of the rp, it's more sweet than crazy. Two friends, finding love amoungst eachother vs. and online story of a girl going from being some guys daughter, sister, then girlfriend. The rp story is simply that a story, it's not real. She's not actually related to me in any way, hell she lives on the oposite side of the country..never even met this girl right. For those of you who think otherwise, you're an idiot if you believe the rp storyline is reality.
Anyway, she and I have been together for about three weeks now & let me tell you, we're ten times as happy as we were before. Both smiling more, talking, enjoying life for a change and then some..to find someone you can do that with is so rare in this world these days. I'm truly grateful to have her by my side. The same place she's been since day one..wouldn't change that for the world..
-Xin

© 2018 Suppressed Minds


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
Added on August 17, 2018
Last Updated on August 17, 2018