Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Block C

Block C

A Story by visshan pillay
"

Four friends decides to go on an adventure to a famous tower to investigate the case of few missing people that turns their adventure into a nightmare . will they escape the nightmare and solve the my

"

Dave sat on the ground watching the stars twinkle, in his mind he only had one thought, and he wanted to go on an adventure that he would remember. So he called his best friends over and started planning for the big adventure but one of them did not turn up because it was 3.30 am and her phone was unavailable to reach. Dave and his other two friends Zac and Eve were laughing about how weird friends are these days waking each other up at 3.30 am in the morning. As they were talking about their trip Dave receive a call from Cecelia "are you mad calling me at 3.30 in the morning" said Cecelia with a high pitched voice. Dave just laughed, "Come on its just 3.30am" said Dave with giggles .After Cecelia found out about the trip that they were planning, she grabbed her stuff and headed to Dave house. At Dave house she found that Zac and Eve were already there, Cecelia with her high pitched voice said "what do you guys do at 3.30 in the morning gather and sing Kumbaya". All of them just laughed out and told Cecelia that they missed her.

Since all of them were gathered, they started thinking on places that they wanted to go. "What are you looking for at this place" asked Cecelia to Dave. "Nothing much just hoping that there a story behind these places". Said Dave. "How about a haunted place?" said Cecelia, Dave with full excitement jumped up and said YES! Now things for them got interesting so they continued their conversation on the trip, suddenly they heard a loud bang at the door. Dave goes and checks it out and finds that it was the newspaper man who had thrown the newspaper towards the door. " guys I think we found a place to go " said Dave .everyone gathers and read the horrifying news that three boys went missing five days ago they were last seen at the Mayer Tower . " who knows about the Mayer Tower ?" asked Cecelia . As Dave explained about the Mayer Tower they had Goosebumps and felt afraid of the place. "1990 Mayer tower was built in the north side of California. people were loving the scenery from the tower , the tower was at least 353 m. after the earthquake incident which killed about 4 ,000 people , the building name changed to The Soul Tower and being no.1 haunted places in the world" said Dave

As Cecelia heard the story she was scared to even enter the tower "is this even a good idea?" asked Cecelia. Dave told Cecelia there is nothing to be afraid this is all just stories created by some idiots. "The Idiots made it on the headline today and where did the kids go? Well I guess the Idiots kidnapped them too" said Cecelia with an angry tone. "Let's just go and check it out" said Dave. Cecelia with the curiosity of finding out about the tower and the existence of spirts which lies with the tower she forcefully said yes on going on the trip with them . So they planned to stay one night in the tower and they went to their houses to pack their things. "Meet back at my house at 6a.m tomorrow morning" said Dave. As Cecelia was afraid she told her mom about the trip. her mom was scared on letting her go on the trip but she allowed Cecelia to go as she explained further to her mom .She finished packing and went to bed early, by 7.30 Cecelia was on her bed . Zac was browsing the internet when he found out about another case that happen there, he quickly call Dave and told him about it. "There were two other girls who went missing" said Zac. "Zac! This makes the story more interesting and Zac don't tell Cecelia about this "said Dave. Zac knew it was wrong to hide it way from Cecelia, so he called her up and told her. Cecelia was happy that Zac told her about the two missing girls. She was prepared to face anything that happen in the tower tomorrow.

Eve called up Cecelia and asked if everything was okay with her. "Cecelia I'm afraid what will happen in that tower tomorrow" said Eve. As Cecelia was afraid too she made sure she keep her laughing so that she was okay for the night. "This is what happens when you mix with boys" said Cecelia. As Eve said good night and slept Cecelia had a hard time sleeping she kept getting nightmares. As it was 6.00 am she got up and started packing her other stuff and headed to Dave house. Dave was so surprise to see Cecelia to make it first. "Someone is excited on the trip" Said Dave. Cecelia just gave a stare a Dave just continued doing his stuff where he had left off before Cecelia came. He was packing bunch of cameras and other video recording equipment. "Are you going to capture king Kong on your camera" asked Cecelia. "If you don't want to be here just get lost" said Dave. "At least I don't hide information from a best friend" said Cecelia. Few minutes later they did not speak to each other until Zac and Eve arrived to Dave house. It was 6.30 am sharp and they shipped all the things into Dave's van and started heading to the Mayer Tower. As Cecelia was starting to be afraid she took out the Holy bible and started praying. As the journey was about three hours Zac played his boring playlist on the radio. " Zac if you don't mind could you play any other songs I'll die with your playlist already Cecelia is with her bible and here you're playing boring song I'm starting to think I'm dead". Said Eve.

The journey was long and Cecelia has finally fallen asleep. Eve sneakily took the Bible away from Cecelia while she was sleeping. Dave was falling asleep while driving and Zac quickly took over. After about an hour Cecelia woke up and looked over at Eve, she found her Bible was in Eve hands "Here I thought I was the only one afraid" said Cecelia. Cecelia started to panic when she saw the Mayer Tower from a distance "guys we have reached we just need to place to hide the van" said Zac After hiding the van behind a huge bush they decided to head to the Mayer Tower as Cecelia and Eve were holding hands because they were terrified of the building but there was a sign saying DO NOT ENTER! Dave took the sign down and headed inside. "Well at least we know tomorrow headline, two boys and two girls went missing!" said Cecelia. As they walked closer to the tower their hearts were pounding in fear. When Cecelia was looking at the high point of the tower she notice she saw a small girl waving at her from the third floor of the tower she quickly run and told Dave about it . Dave made a quick decision to check out the third floor first as Cecelia saw a small girl waving at her. As they walked on the cracked and noisy stairs, Cecelia heard a whisper at the back of her "Eve did you say anything about going to the fifth floor" asked Cecelia. Eve was surprised because she could hear foot steps behind her. Dave and Zac were at the third floor leaving the two girls scared on the stairs. Cecelia could see the small girl at the end stairs, both girls run quickly to find the two boys but they were not there. "Eve what do we do our phone has no signal" said Cecelia, suddenly they heard someone calling their names "Cecelia and Eve we are at the fifth floor" with whisper tone of voice. Cecelia knows that it wasn't either of their friend's voice. Both Cecelia and Eve did not follow the voice that they heard, they instead went to find Zac and Dave.

They walked further into the second floor finding a room containing with photos there Cecelia uses here high pitched voice "it's her that I saw this is the small girl I was telling you about". Eve was afraid and wanted to just get out of the place. They continued the search for the boys there was no sign of them anywhere. Cecelia just went into the photo room and told Eve that they will wait in there until Dave and Zac finds them. "Do they know that we are in her" said Eve. Cecelia tried to find an item in the room that will give a signal to the boys that they are in the photo room so she drew an arrow using her finger on the dirty floor pointing it towards the room after that both girls locked themselves up in the room waiting for the boys to find them but not realising that the boys were nowhere seen. After hours both girls heard footsteps at the door and they begin to worry who that might be. The girls kept silence in the room "hope that would be the boys" said Eve but Cecelia knew very well it wasn't the boys. As Cecelia was resting her head against a bookshelf she decided to search for clues about the tower or how could they get out. She came across a book that was once belong to a girl named Rachel in the book it had a floor plan and a small note. In the note it quoted " to escape the building you need to get up to the fifth floor and use the open window to get out of the tower" after reading the note Cecelia started to find more information about Rachel and how is the tower connected to her. Cecelia got fed up sitting and waiting for the boys so she decided to search for them. Eve on the other hand said that she would stay in the room till she got back.

So Cecelia opened the door and headed to the living room, there she saw the little girl waving at her and pointing at end door, she headed to the door and opened it. She was surprised to see a body of a little girl and she screamed and run out of the room. After few minutes she knocked on the photo room door so Eve could open the door for her but finding out that Eve wasn't there she panicked and called out for her. As she was getting out of the photo room she looked down and found a note saying "it's him it's him get out of here" and Cecelia remembered that the paper was from a book that she and Eve was looking at earlier. Cecelia run back into the room and finding the book back, there she saw a torn page and it match the paper that Eve wrote the note on. Eve has torn out page 21 and on page 23 there was an alphabet written in blood, the alphabet "Z". So she was in the search of Eve and she found blood drips along the stairs entering the third floor .She run up quickly and entered very room as she was going to the last room she stopped she saw a body hanging from the celling with its head covered. She then cut the string to bring the body down and opened the black cloth wrap around the head, it was actually one of the victim that was missing recently. She sat at the stairs and wondered where on earth are her friends . Suddenly she heard a phone ringing from the next floor she run as fast as she could and found out that the fourth floor had a big sign of the same alphabet. As she stopped on the stairs she heard a voice coming from one of the room. She took out her shoes and tiptop all the way to the last room at the corner due to the loud voices coming from the room and looked into the key hole. There she saw Zac with knife in his hands and she saw Eve being tight up and stab many times. She finally knew that Zac was the one behind all this. "it all makes sense he was so brave to enter the tower and he did not worry about anything" said Cecelia in her mind. There she heard that Zac was going to look for her next so she quickly run to the fifth floor. She found a stone and threw in down and saw Zac running down the stairs.

She quickly run into a room and found Dave in there, she quickly locked the door 'and untied him. There, he was afraid. "It's him, we have to get out of here, his into satanic worshiping we need to get out" said Dave. "This is the fifth floor there is an open window here" said Cecelia.

As Cecelia and Dave tried finding the window, they heard someone screaming outside. Cecelia was curious enough to find out who was it, so she wanted to unlock the door but Dave stopped her before she could go any further. "Have you gone mad"? Ask Dave. "I was only going to peek to see who's outside there screaming". Said Cecelia. "If we are trying to get out of here we should start finding at least where this window could be. "this room is freaking big Dave". Said Cecelia. Dave kept silent as he got fed up with Cecelia and kept searching for the window. As time passed Dave lost hope on finding the window he sat down and started peeling out the wall paint which has been peeling long ago as he kept peeling he notice a letter E and a letter L and he told Cecelia, "it's those letters again" said Cecelia. "it should be a clue" said Dave.

"how about we tear the entire wall's paint and see what other letter we can find" said Cecelia. Dave agreed and started peeling it off he found two more letters which were F and T . "so the clue now we have are E,L,F,T'? ask Cecelia . within seconds Dave guess the word. "it's LEFT but what is LEFT"? ask Dave. Cecelia started to panic and cry. As he tried to console Cecelia he heard the door was being unlock from the outside. "I need you to stop crying and we need to hide quickly," said Dave. Cecelia quickly hid underneath the desk as Dave hid inside the cupboard. "I should have hide inside the cupboard too," said Cecelia. The door open and she saw Zac holding a knife going against the cupboard. Cecelia was grabbed as Zac found her hiding under the desk." shush I won't kill you that easy" said Zac

"Let's go to the balcony to enjoy the lovely view". Said Zac as he dragged Cecelia to the balcony from her hair. After reaching to the balcony he pushed her and she fell to her death. "One more to go!" said Zac. Dave quickly got out from the cupboard and run down to hide but he notice a lot of letters so he came out from his hiding place and started finding more letters forgetting that Zac is after him as he looked up he saw the letter L again this time, but not noticing Zac was standing behind him . Zac stabbed his throat and was relieved

"Finally all done!" Now it's time to get out of here and make new friends. After making new friends, I'm going to do this again!

WILL YOU BE FREINDS WITH ME ? 

THE END 

© 2016 visshan pillay


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on August 14, 2016
Last Updated on August 14, 2016
Tags: scary, fun, horror, killing

Author

visshan pillay
visshan pillay

selangor, kuala lumpur, Malaysia



About
like giving my readers chills more..