Fellow Americans

Fellow Americans

A Story by danarae
"

Me rambling about the current state of America

"
I try to be a happy positive person but my fellow Americans are pissing me off! We should all be ashamed of ourselves! First off...you want to know who your next president is....that's easy! Ask yourself who the puppet is! I laugh at the thought that you all think you actually have a choice. And guess what? They are laughing at you too! Second the race war going on right now is freaking ridiculous! Give respect get respect...again...simple! Let me remind you all that we have black and white soldiers out there protecting our freedoms! You think their enemy cares whether or not they are white or black? Nope they only care that they are Americans! That being said....we are all in this together! Like it or not...we are either going to rise together or we are going to fall together! Realize that yes we are different (everybody is) but we all form the same whole! We are all Americans...we are all human beings! Stop fighting each other...its only a distraction and an attempt to divide us! Divided we can't to s**t! While we are busy fighting each other...our true enemy is going completely unnoticed and we are falling for it. Lastly i hear people b***h and complain all day long...trump this Hillary that! Guess what? They both suck! Neither one is gonna do s**t to change anything! No politician in office ever will! Not never! Wake up people...we are smarter than this! Stop being manipulated! Realize that absolutely nothing is going to change until WE change it! Stop bitching and complaining and start doing something about it! I say f**k Hillary! F**k trump! Let the people run this country for a change! Time for change is right now! Sad part is a lot of Americans feel a lot of the same way i do...but don't want to get off their asses to do anything to change it! Bunch of cowards if you ask me. When we are dead and gone...its too late! This is what we will be leaving behind for our children! I for one am not ok with that! What will it take to piss you all off? To say you have finally had enough? What will it really take to get you all to stand up and fight for our country? Just remember folks hind sight is a big bad b***h! And the only people we will have to blame when its all too late...is ourselves!

© 2016 danarae


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on September 28, 2016
Last Updated on September 28, 2016

Author

danarae
danarae

PA



About
i am by no means a professional writer and i have lots and lots to learn on correct paragraphs and punstuation and ect...however now and then i get a story in my head i like to share with others..so i.. more..

Writing
Miracle Miracle

A Poem by danarae


Why? Why?

A Poem by danarae