It's all about Life

It's all about Life

A Book by shadow charm
"

Experience the love, faith and love. Reflect your life with God.

"

No Chapters


© 2015 shadow charm


Author's Note

shadow charm
Reflection.
#3 The Art of Reflection

The first thing you see to yourself is that you are trying to know what you really are by using all your desires. Desires on your career, dreams, ambitions and think of what will be your future. From this planning, you are starting to create a flaw on your own self-reflection. And, when you begin to do all of these, that is the point you typically do not see yourself. What will happen, you will only focus on your own.

Your desires in life is an instrument to your long journey. An instrument to experienced the "Life", at the same time the mysterious subject of your being will be described, and it was called " emotions " which having positive and negative feelings that will lead you in a dramatic life.

With this, you forgotten the most important thing in life. Most important than your career, ambitions, etc.. Focusing on yourself will not help you to know who and what you are. Focusing on yourself will not lead you into happiness and peace. Focusing on yourself you will not succeed. If you seek first your spiritual being you will begin your life with God. That is the right starting point to begin your journey. And if you live without faith, hope and love. Your life has no meaning or purpose.

Do not make a decision on your own, make a decision with God and have faith. Trust Him, because God made you and it's all start from Him.Do not lose your hope in every circumstances you take. Lastly, do not live without love. Love is the most powerful God has given to us. Life is always changing but love stays the same. If you know how to love and let God enter your life, surely! things around you cannot be manipulated into constant stagnation or inactivity. Whether, it is an experience or an emotions.

Live with God and your reflection will be cleared.


My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on November 6, 2015
Last Updated on November 6, 2015

Author

shadow charm
shadow charm

manila, ncr, Philippines



About
I love to share my writings. more..

Writing
A Pen A Pen

A Poem by shadow charm





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5