ALISA RECOUNTS HER ORDEAL

ALISA RECOUNTS HER ORDEAL

A Story by success
"

what pressure can do

"
ALISA RECOUNTS HER ORDEAL.


People have amazing stories to share vis-a-vis, their most memorable day of their lives. Hmm...that's just contrary in my case.


14th February 2007- the day I never thought would be even amongst my regretful days, but unfortunately it turned out to be a nightmare. Since then, that valentine day had, has and will always be my worst day. Let me tell you why.


That day started off very exceptional. Lovers' day some call it. All of my roommates had boyfriends. Their boyfriends had promised to take them to the campus discotheque. I come from a very respected and noble background. My parents had advised me against bad company but unfortunately, I failed. My friends wanted me to experience the fun one enjoys by going to the nightclub. Georgina, the 'good' amongst the bad friends I had invited me. I initially opposed that idea of hers but eventually gave it a try.


Their guys came to pick us up 7 in the evening. I had this strange feeling that all was not well (I should have listened to my instincts). We drove off. When we got there, Richard- Vera's boyfriend called the barman and ordered alcoholic drinks. I told him I couldn't take that beer so he got me a non-alcoholic drink. They got on the dance floor and partied while I was sitting there thinking why I even joined them in the first place.
After about 45 minutes of show off they got tired. Richard again ordered for drinks. This time he insisted I try a beer which I adhered. That was my first time of taking in an alcoholic drink. I took another one, third, fourth. Now I was kinky. I couldn't control myself any longer. I got on the dance floor and displayed my moves like that of a crazy dancer on music music platform. My course mates who knew me were thrilled, "I never knew this girl can dance like that", one said. I requested a song from the disk jockey, called a guy and danced with him. We reveled.


It is already 1 a.m. I was feeling dizzy. What I wasn't aware of from the start was, my friends had fixed with their boyfriends that they will be having sex. They drove us to their hostel. I wasn't myself then. Richard phoned a friend that I was alone, so he came and paired with me. These guys had sex with us. I was too dizzy that I didn't even know I was having sex. That "unknown" guy deflowered me- i lost my pride that day.
All along I never knew until I woke up in the morning half-naked. The others were far asleep. I reached down to my "there" and found semen. "I'm doomed", I yelled. It woke them up. I asked them "what, how, and when it happened?". "We had one-on-one group sex", Georgina answered. Out of anger I dressed up and went out.


Few weeks later I didn't see my menstrual blood. I knew something was amiss. I went to the school's hospital to be diagnosed and given treatment. The report was horrendous. I was two-weeks pregnant and having human immunodeficiency virus in my blood. I went straight to inform my friends what they've caused but to my amazement they didn't seem to care but only to direct me to my rapist's hostel. They called him "Gaddafi". He was the leader of one of the many cults on campus. He vehemently denied it.


"How can I even voice this to my parents?" I soliloquized. I came home and informed them. I brought shame to myself, my family and the community I'm from. I had to defer my course to take my antiretroviral drugs. I couldn't continue my education. I'm now a single parent with a seven year-old boy. Georgina is now a banker. The others are now working in reputable firms and here I am telling you my story. PEER PRESSURE- THE GATEWAY TO HELL.
BEWARE




© 2015 success


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on February 22, 2015
Last Updated on February 25, 2015
Tags: PEER, PRESSURE, TEEN

Author

success
success

kumasi, ashanti, Ghana



About
everything more..

Writing
I love you I love you

A Poem by success


Michael Michael

A Story by success