An Unusual Poem by D.L. Lewis

An Unusual Poem by D.L. Lewis

A Poem by d.l.lewis

Pristine ache, the rabbit holds the page.
Falling from grace, trapped by a doomed universe;
the disease was isolated - no solidarity can be solace.
He is enamored with his serenity, prevailing adversity may reveal.
A serpent is whistling, the moon is beneath in the depths of the mountains. No true aloneness can be achieved, just abandonment of the rabbits' roar. On the surf-lashed coast, broken-hearted was a graceful departed farewell. So tremble for afar - the pages are blank - the rabbit hums and sing his roar. The arise�"tears�"foreshadowing of thy weep: veil of Inferno's fire is an ice curtain. Obscure was the angel's weep, lonely was the disgraced faith�"overshadowing the rabbit's cry. An eerie, sinister, still indestructible, is a metaphor and a reminder. How it appears among the branches, a tangle of unknowns�"for this poem has remained obscure.

© 2022 d.l.lewis


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on March 15, 2022
Last Updated on March 15, 2022
Tags: Fantasy, Horror, Suspenseful, Rabbits, Hares, Creative Writing, Philosophy, Philosopher

Author

d.l.lewis
d.l.lewis

Melcher-dallas, IA



About
My name is Daniel Linn Lewis, my pin name is D.L. Lewis, I'm from a small town called Melcher-Dallas, and I have a spiritual gift for writing my own American Literature. I'm a coming of age 21st-centu.. more..

Writing