Zac Becomes the Pope

Zac Becomes the Pope

A Story by Evan
"

This is not a true story

"

One day, my friend Zac decided he wanted the “highest power in the land” that was a vague term and we didn’t know what he meant by that. We questioned him what that meant, but he wouldn’t answer. We tried to bribe him, and give him food but he wouldn’t tell at all. We just assumed he went nuts, and wanted to be the President of the US. After all, he does side 81% with Donald Trump on Isidewith.com. I went all the way through High school, worried at what Zac was going to do with the power the president had. Would he execute anyone who disagreed with him, or would he turn America into a police state?

I decided I had to stop him. I was in grade 12 at this point and he still went on and on about how he was going to have the most power a human can have. This was a very worrying thought because Zac was a loose cannon. He didn’t play by the rules. Well, let’s just say he was still a little crazy. By crazy I mean ca-caw crazy. He made sounds like a bird sometimes. Anyways I decided we needed to stop him. I gave him some job suggestions, like to be a computer software developer, or a salesman, but he wouldn’t listen.

                I readied my CheyTac Intervention .408 Bolt Action Sniper rifle with a Nikon Prostaff scope. It was black and camo, but not just camo it was pixelated camo. Anyways, I went to Zac’s house with it. It wasn’t a shoot to kill mission just a disabling one. But as I looked at Zac through the scope I realized that he was my friend. I couldn’t shoot my friend. I put away my CheyTac Intervention .408 Bolt Action Sniper rifle and went inside and found Zac and apologized for almost shooting him.

                A few years later was finally the year, or so Zac said several different times. He ran for his office, and he slowly awaited the vote results. When he heard them, he was shocked. He had won his dream job. He was now the pope.

© 2016 Evan


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You are an extremely random dude. I have no idea why I just read that entire story. It was oddly captivating, and I have a weird notion that you could actually be a pretty good writer, if you took writing slightly more seriously...

Posted 7 Years Ago


This comment has been deleted by the poster.
This comment has been deleted by this stories author.
Like the ending...maybe don't give it away in the title?

Posted 7 Years Ago


Ha!Ha!Ha! Great twist in the end! Would love to see more of this story as it develops.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 5, 2016
Last Updated on May 5, 2016
Tags: pope, sniper, zac

Author

Evan
Evan

Canada



About
I like Pizza more..