Falling In Love

Falling In Love

A Story by Kit Kat
"

A Story about a girl and a boy *i changed the names to hide the people's real names

"

 The bell rings. It’s time for class. I was new at school and I didn’t know anyone. I walked into my new science class. I looked for an empty seat. I spotted one but it was by a girl who seemed to hate me. I go to the seat and the girl gives me an evil look. I got out my books, ready to learn. I flipped to the first topic when a cute boy walked up to me and started to talk to me.

“Hello, my name is Jordan” the boy said.

“Hello, my name is Sara. It is very nice to meet you.” I replied hazily.

“Cool” Jordan replied and give me a flirty wink. He walked to a desk not far away from me but still close to me. The girl beside me gave me a dirty look like she was going to kill me. I think she was his girlfriend or something because all class, she was giving me mean looks and he was looking at me too. She caught him looking at me and when she saw that she went over to him and gave him a note. It said that she needed to talk to him after class. Time passes and when class was over, they went over to the water fountain and she had a complete spaz at him. I walked out of the class and another girl came up to me. This girl was a different girl then the one in my science class.

“Hey, I’m Tendai and you must be Sara” She said.

“Yeah. It’s nice to meet you Tendai.” I said happily. She started to talk about where she was from. It turned out that she was from Africa. I thought that was pretty cool that I knew an African. She started to introduce her friends to me.

“This is Breann Ryan, Kylena Powderface, Mila Mark, Jestice Hansen, Haley Clarke, Allyson Weinert and Samantha Reeve. They all said hey to me. I was very lucky to meet Tendai. Later that day, I went to my math class and I saw Jordan was in my math class and so was the girl who hates me. When I went into the class, Jordan gave me a wave and the girl who hated me looked at him. Once she did that, he stopped. I also saw that Tendai was in my class so I went to sit with her.

“Who is that girl who is looking at Jordan?” I asked Tendai.

“That’s Emily, She is Jordan’s girlfriend.” Tendai said

“Oh, I see.” I said sadly. I looked over at Jordan and he looked at me. I looked at the teacher and she was explaining how to do fractions with algebra. I did the first page and it was really easy. The teacher came over and she gave me a sticker for getting the first page done. Once the teacher went to another student, I saw Jordan start to walk my way.

“Hey, I didn’t know you were good at math.” Jordan said to me.

“Yeah, in my last school, I was at an A in math. It also helps that I have my dad who love math.” I said to him. Jordan and me were having a good conversation and then Emily came over.

“Hey baby, who’s your friend?”  Emily said with a dirty look on her face.

“This is Sara, she’s new here and she is really good at math.” Jordan tried to get the dirty look off her face.

“I see. Well come on babe, we have to get back to our desk. Emily said as she took his hand and kissed him on the check.

“See ya around Sara.” Jordan winked again.

“Yeah see ya Jordan.” I look back at the board. The time went by fast. When I went out of the classroom, Jordan was waiting for me. I looked around then I saw Emily coming so I waved to Jordan and then I left with Tendai. Next class was PLS, I went to the class. Before I walked into the classroom, I heard my name being called. I turned around and it turned out to be Jordan. I looked around for Emily but I didn’t see her. I waited to see what he wanted.

“Hey, we have PLS together too. That means you’re in my Science, Math, PLS, Info Pro, and English. That is really cool.” Jordan said happily.

“Yeah that’s great. Well here comes your girlfriend so I guess you can’t talk to me because she doesn’t like me.” I said sadly.

“How did you know that Emily was my girlfriend?” Jordan asked when we walked into the class.

“Tendai told me. She is my friend.” I said sadly. Jordan could tell that I didn’t like Emily either.

“Emily and I have been going out for a year now. I can tell that she hates her too.” Jordan says before going to his friends. Once he sits down, Emily walks in and goes to Jordan. She calls my name and when I look, she kisses him on the lips. I turn around quickly and then she came over to me.

“Hope you saw that b***h. Stay away from him.” Emily said then she pushed me. The teacher came in when she pushed me.

“Emily, Detention at lunch.” The teacher said. Emily went to her desk beside Jordan and put her hand on his leg. Time passed and then it was lunch. I went up to the lunchroom and when I got there, I saw Jordan in line for food. I tried to hide from him since I didn’t want to get in trouble with Emily. I hide behind a grade 11. I hoped that he was gone but when I poked my head out, he spotted me.

“There you are Sara, I have been looking for you.” Jordan said happily.

“Yes you found me but I think you should stay away from me. Emily doesn’t like it when you talk to me.” I said while walking away. He grabbed my hand.

“Please don’t go Sara.” He said sadly

“Please Jordan, let me go. Emily really doesn’t want me near you and she really likes you.” I pulled my arm from his hand and walked away with tears in my eyes. “I’m sorry Jordan, I really like you but you are dating Emily.” I saw Tendai and I ran up to her. I hugged her and started to cry.

“What’s wrong Sara?” She asked. I explained everything to her and she understood. After school, I was just getting on the bus when I heard my name being called. I looked behind me and it was one of Jordan’s friends. He gave me a note from Jordan. I read it.

“Dear Sara, I am giving you notes from now on due to Emily. I want to be your friend and if she doesn’t like it then I don’t care. If you have facebook, then add me as a friend and then we can talk without her knowing. Thanks, Jordan.” I felt so happy that he is going through all this trouble to be friends. When I got home, I went on the computer and went on facebook. When I logged on, I have 35 new friend requests. One of friend requests was Jordan. I did accept it and he started chatting with me once I accept it.

“So you did accept it. I thought you wouldn’t because of Emily.”

“Well I did and now she doesn’t need to know that we are friends.” I said happily.

“Right, she doesn’t need to know and she never will” he said even happier. I thought he was cute. We talked for 4 hours until it was 10:30.

“Jordan, I have to go to bed now. I’ll talk to you tomorrow. Bye.” I said sadly

“I can’t wait until then. Good night Sara. Hope you have sweet dreams.” He said in a sweet way. I though it was really cute that he wishes me good night. The nest day, I went to the bus stop and found that I had a few friends on the same bus. I was happy to have friends to sit with. When the bus got to school, I went to my locker. When I opened my locker, a note fell out of it. I read it to myself.

“Dear Sara, I hope to see you today in my classes. Talk to you later on facebook. Jordan” I went to English and when I sat down Jordan sat near me and the Emily came in and sat next to him. When the teacher came in, she started the lesson, I heard Emily talking to Jordan with her hand rubbing his leg.

“Hey sweetie, do you have a pencil I can use?” she said flirty.

“Actually, I don’t. Sorry.” He said without looking at her. I started to laugh at her when I saw Jordan walking by me. He gave me a wink. I started to blush. The teacher starts the lesson when she gets a call. She goes over to answer it. I look at y book and I saw a note. I put it in my pocket for lunch. After English, I walked out and somebody pulled me aside. It was Jordan. I looked around for Emily.

“Hey, meet me by my locker near the lunchroom. I have to talk to you.” He said with my hands in his.

“What about Emily? She will kill me if she finds me near you.” I said trying to get my hands out of his.

“Please Sara. Don’t worry about her. She always goes out with her sister for lunch on Wednesday’s. I need to talk to you.” He said with a sad look on his face

“No Jordan. I’m doing this for your own safety and for mine. I’ll talk to you on Facebook. See ya.” I pulled my hands from his and walked away. In the lunchroom, I walked in and saw Tendai. I walked over and then someone pulled my hair.

“Ow.” I yelled. I turned around and it was Emily.

“Why were you talking to Jordan?!” She starts to yell. Her face was getting redder with anger.

“I wasn’t talking to him. He talked to me first. He always talks to me first. I NEVER talk to him first.” I said yelling back at her. The principal walked in when Emily and me were having our fight.

“MCCRADY!!! CHALMERS!! Detention for both of you after school.” She yelled at both of us. Emily and I look at each other, giving the other a dirty look. Jordan came over and grabbed Emily by the arm.

“Ow Ow Ow!!! You’re hurting me. Let me go honey.”

“Why did you get Sara in trouble? She is a good soul and now she has detention.” He said with an angry look on his face.

“Relax Jordany. She is a loser and she is ugly.” She said with her hand on his face. I looked over and saw them talking and her flirty with him. He looked over and saw me. I gave him a sorry look then walked away.

“No Emily. You need to know that when you’re my girlfriend then you can’t stop me from talking to other girls. Most of my friends are girls. So you must have a problem with my other friends then if you have a problem with Sara.” He angrily said then walked away. He came up to me and pulled me away.

“I’m sorry about Emily. She is just mad because we are friends. He told me. I looked around for her and saw her looking at us. Jordan looked at Emily and then he kissed me. I didn’t know how to react so I kissed him back. Emily saw us and she stomped off. After a while, he stopped and held my hand.

“I’m sorry Sara. I didn’t mean to kiss you. I just didn’t know what to do. Do you forgive me? He asked me.

“Yes Jordan, I do forgive you. I think we made her pretty mad. You should go see if she is ok since she is your girlfriend.” I told him while holding his hands.

“See, I don’t want to. I want to be with you. Sara, I’m starting to fall in love with you.” He told me nervously.

“Jordan. I don’t know how to reply because you are going out with Emily. If you weren’t then I would go out with you but you’re taken. I will say that I love you too but again, you are taken.” I told him with a sad tone in my voice. He looked down. I pulled his face back up and kissed him again. The bell rung. He stopped and gave me a note.

“Don’t open it until you are on the bus.” He said. I nodded. I went to my locker and he went to his. I couldn’t stop smiling. I went to my next class and looked around and I saw Tendai. I didn’t see Jordan though. After that class, I went to PLS and saw Jordan. I was happy again. He saw me walk into class and he smiled. I sat with Tendai and he sat with Brett who was right behind me. Tendai looked behind us and saw him.

“Sara, look behind you.” She said to me. I looked back and saw him.

“What are you doing? Emily is going to be mad and then she will hurt me in detention.” I told him before the teacher came in. The teacher started to teach the lesson. I could hear him talking to Brett. I wanted to talk to him so badly but Emily was watching me to see if I talked to him. I felt someone poking me in the back. I turned around and saw Jordan was the one. He passed me a note and told me to read it when I was alone. I looked over at Emily and she started to walk towards us. I hide the note in my bag. I nudged Jordan and pointed to Emily. I turned around and started to copy the notes on the board. Emily came over and started to talk to Jordan. He was trying so hard to pay attention but he couldn’t stop looking at the board. She asked Brett to switch spots and he said no. Then the bell rung. I darted for the door and when to my locker. I grabbed my homework and when to the detention room. When I got into the room, the teacher that was in charge gave me a strange look.

“Wow, are you Sara?” The teacher asked.

“Yeah, I got detention at lunch from the principal for yelling.” I said as I grabbed a seat.

“Well, you can leave if you want or you can stay because Emily will never show. She never has and never will.” The teacher started to pack up her books.

“I think I will stay in the school because my mom is coming to get me at 4:30.” I packed up my books and walked out the door. I when to my locker to get the rest of my homework and I saw two people near my locker. I looked and saw that it was Jordan and Emily. I hid behind a wall and heard them talking.

“What did you want to talk to me about honey.” Emily asked.

“Emily, we have been dating for a year now and I have started to fall out of love with you. I’m starting to fall for Sara and you keep on hurting her and being mean to her, which I don’t like. So, I have decided to end it with you and start dating her.” He said. I started to blush and I snuck away without Jordan or Emily seeing me.

“What do you mean, you are falling out of love with me?” She asked.

“I just am Emily, so it’s over for ever.” He started to yell and walked away. She started to bring down in tears. I tried to stay hidden from them both. When Jordan walked by, he stopped right in front of me. I was behind a wall and he could smell my scent. I tried to move quietly. I saw his head move and I started to go behind a table. He started to walk again. Once he was out of sight, I started walking away and then went to my locker. I grabbed my books and then went to the front. I went outside and went to my mom’s car. When we got home, I went on Facebook and saw that I had 5 messages. I looked at the messages and went offline so he couldn’t talk to me. I felt like it was my fault that Jordan and Emily broke up but I was also kinda happy because now I could date Jordan. I went up to my room and started to watch TV. I heard my phone ring. I went to my bag and say that it was Jordan. I clicked ignore. I got a text from him after that. I read it to myself.

“Hey Sara, just saying hey. I was wondering if we could talk because it seems that you are ignoring me. I don’t know why you would be ignoring me. Text me back. Jordan.” I wanted to text him back but then I got a call. The number was unknown so I answered it. It was Jordan.

“Hey, I thought you would answer if the number was unknown. Why have you been ignoring me?” he asked.

“Jordan, I know you broke up with Emily.” I told him

“How did you hear about that?” he asked. I started to think of an excuse.

“Just the buzz on Facebook. Everyone is talking about it.” I said while pulling the phone away. “I got to go Jordan. Bye.” I hung up the phone without a goodbye from him. I pushed my tears away. The next day at school, he wasn’t there. I thought it was a dream come true but then I felt sadder when I didn’t see him. I when to class. The time flew by and it was the end of the day. I checked my phone and saw a text from my brother. I answered it and started to listen to my iPod. Once I got home I went on to facebook, I saw that Jordan’s status was “wishes I could ask out this girl but I don’t know if she likes me.” I looked at the comments and there were 89 comments. I read through them all and they all asked the same question, “Who is this lucky girl?” I wanted to reply but I didn’t. The next day, I when to my class and saw Jordan I gave him a note. It said:

“Jordan, I’m sorry for ignoring you this week. I want to talk to you at lunch please meet me by my locker. Thanks Sara” he gave me a nod and I smiled. At lunch, I when to my locker and there he was, waiting.

“Hey Jordan.” I said to him looking in his eyes.

“Hey Sara, I have a question for you. Can I ask you it?”

“Sure, what is it??” I asked thinking is he asking me out

“Will you….be my girlfriend?” he asked me. I thought about it for a second and replied.

“YES!!” I said at started to cry. He hugged me and then he kissed me with passion. I kissed him back and when I stopped, I saw all my friends around us. They started to ask us questions and I told them that we were together. They all started to hug Jordan and me. I looked at Jordan and he smiled. When they all left, Jordan grabbed my hand and took me up to his friends. They all looked at me with disgusted. He told them that I was his new girlfriend and they started to be nice to me. I looked at him and he gave me a kiss in front of his friends.

“I’m the luckiest guy in the world for having the best girlfriend.” He told me and gave me a kiss.

“I’m lucky to have you for a boyfriend, I love you” I said

“I love you too.” He kissed me again.

© 2011 Kit Kat


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awwww! Sweet, beautiful write. I espically enjoyed the plot. That happens everyday in high school. Part of it actually happened to me. I like the reality of it! Nice write with nice flow!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
Lol Katya, nice one. So when is the next one coming? :P

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 20, 2009
Last Updated on May 22, 2011

Author

Kit Kat
Kit Kat

Calgary, Canada



About
Hi My name is Katya. i go to school in Cochrane. i have a ton of friends who help me though my life. i have liked a guy for 3 years but now he is dating another girl. i try to write about animals or a.. more..