ummmmmm.....

ummmmmm.....

A Story by TurtleClark
"

This is just part of it I wanted peoples opinion so far.

"
Previous Version
This is a previous version of ummmmmm......



"I dont cry anymore." I blink at the graying man in front of me. "I decided it had no use to me. All it really does is make me gross and splotchy." 
"So what your telling me is that you find no purpose for that release of pain?" Dr. Watson always does this. He acts as if everything i say is wrong and that my band against pain and emotion hinders me in my healing process. 
"Yes! That is exactly what im saying. I dont want to feel the pain. F**k! I dont want to come see you everyday either! I see no purpose in seeing you when i could be learning something important in class!" I scream as i stand grabbing my bag and stomping off to my 5th period class.
Sad part I'll be forced to return to his sweaty office that smells like bengay and prune juice. By national standards i would be considered insane or unstable, but hey everyone has something right. The truth of the matter is that I am just trying to get through my senior year so i can get the hell out of dodge, literally. Why the hell should these ......people care about whats wrong with me?

© 2013 TurtleClark




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

17 Views
Added on April 11, 2013
Last Updated on April 11, 2013

Author

TurtleClark
TurtleClark

Harrisburg, PA



About
Who are we truly? We walk through this expanse of life that we are given blind to what is truly surrounding us. There are few who see it all, who look beyond what is solely in front of them and they a.. more..

Writing
Eat Eat

A Poem by TurtleClark


Fear Fear

A Poem by TurtleClark


Tatoo Tatoo

A Story by TurtleClark