Immortal spirit rebirthed

Immortal spirit rebirthed

A Poem by B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)

As those are beginning their far journey through swimming within the depths of Hells eternal pond as the soul less souls linger far and beyond. As the darkness in engulfed with the fleshy Sea of streaming and burning men the spirit of thee unknown tone is of sin within thus Crimson of Oceanic typhoon to harvest all seasons by reasons atoned.

Within thoughtful selection of repentance reflection will now begin through discord and penance. As my mortal being has recollection of nothing but only the reflection of an immortalized mortal by thoughtful visions seen between unblocked eyes. As sorceries are crying their mortal stories.

Here the sorcerers hear the echoing premonitions composed so dear here all death through dying as their spirits raise in through the air then men selected again become the sum as perfected when again they give praise to the spirits who to praised the necromancers who've gave the lost souls mortality as each are raised to not save nor preach but only to plot.

Deep within satanic thought each seed leads to a demonic plot from weed weaved to one whose sought in need to lead by reasoned thought as each sorcerer is within telepathic preach through sorceries that centers the night then slowly enters each in sight through dreams that deems the power of ours that dark hours invite by each toke into a new morning thee mortals awoke.

© 2024 B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)


Author's Note

B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)
As the portal is fully sowed from the fiery Hell the mortal portals slowly open and close.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on February 2, 2023
Last Updated on April 24, 2024

Author

B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)
B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)

moncton, new brunswick, Canada



About
For more poetry Google B. Lee Leger poetry and follow the links. It has been noted by the Writing community that where there comes with a visual poet the reader should reflect upon the selected wri.. more..

Writing