Poetic solitude

Poetic solitude

A Poem by B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)

All the more for the eternal demonic war from whom too deplore in turn do learn the heart for the art of war or turn the bullet ridden nocturnal day all upon each Knight's forgone encore forever plotting thoughtful forgotten they will lay.

As the streets last sight of a immortal within combat if a poet is full of fate but empty of destiny less don't test me after poetry you'll get the rest of me. As to where I bear no love within this empty heart thats when men dictate my fate again so let it start.

As eternal darkness consumes the nocturnal night air with no care to get stabbed much pain of that to bear as you fight destiny you invite fate to be found burned when turned up and pissed on by a thoughtful plot abrupt as you sought to be missed through thoughts you will not interrupt.

As denial whispers has fate ever come too late as to accept the destiny that became the rest of me with only wounds and bruises nothing has nothing too lose how can a sacrifice spare the pain that ever fares when again the rolled dice remains only rolled twice as this life of in vain gains dumb brains that splatter such divine matters none become some may become all but one slashed by knife and layed down by gun.

Through each crime i took the heat but never dropped a dime and did my time through a true thug perdition when men take the heat the streets hinder I feel the deceits every crime to commit through rhyme is time to submit.

P. S. Taunted as wanted.

© 2023 B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

8 Views
Added on February 5, 2023
Last Updated on April 29, 2023

Author

B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)
B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)

moncton, new brunswick, Canada



About
For more poetry Google B. Lee Leger poetry and follow the links. It has been noted by the Writing community that where there comes with a visual poet the reader should reflect upon the selected wri.. more..

Writing