Free spirit

Free spirit

A Poem by B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)

Forever walking the backward path reflecting of the hills put forward without cause or more by the reasons to count the amount of flaws within moments that hiders all thoughts to pause.

As all light in side is now only darkness to reside where demons fair through the thin air as the Angels deep within begin to seep of out from my skin their spirits has failed as demonic shadows I forever inhale.

As spiritual purpose deems me to see nothing redeems me so it seems through reflection the mortal dream called life is ever living through the giving to the eternal life.

As thoughts where to immortalize our conceived mortal life through perceived eyes. As this philosophical warfare is demonic treasure flowing thru the thin air.

Where the mortals enrich their knowledge of wealth thee immortals only see the poetic life through prophecy is forever written into philosophy that becomes each path come and gone within retrospect to reflect upon.

© 2023 B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

8 Views
Added on February 5, 2023
Last Updated on April 29, 2023

Author

B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)
B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)

moncton, new brunswick, Canada



About
For more poetry Google B. Lee Leger poetry and follow the links. It has been noted by the Writing community that where there comes with a visual poet the reader should reflect upon the selected wri.. more..

Writing