Epistle of birthed Roman Mythology

Epistle of birthed Roman Mythology

A Poem by B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)
"

Delivered to Osirus then the twelve God's long within wait for the day of Ophichus' return again.

"
Mythology regarding the ten living creatures with human features who also shape into Dragons through the divine spirit that each bear within mortal flesh and in union with the immortals.

Quaigle: The Half Eagle and Half rodent who came into being thousands of years ago. When an Eagle with rodent clutched tight within its talons flew to its nest to feed its off spring when then the rodent began attacking the Eagles off spring who also attacked the rodent. Within the bearing of the life or death struggle the Eagle's off spring and the rodent both laying to near death. As the blood of both mingled together the Eagles heartbeat began giving life into both until they healed as one into it's being.

With the sense of sight and hearing it sets people free to only be caged with no one to set it free. From time to time it collects twigs to build a nest. Forever cursed with eternal burdens and cursed to burden others through the reality that they conceive. The counter of time who's stuck between realms waiting for the next to ever dwell on the past. At times it shapes into a bear with human feet. Thought of as a man child or the youngest of the gods. Considered to be an ignorant nuisance or a calculating menis. When cornered it flys away.

As legend has it Quaigle was created by the God's to be humanities primordial messenger between the mortals and immortals to feel the mortal primordial wounds while being promised that through mortality he will be healed through praise.

© 2023 B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)


Author's Note

B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)
I've come to the realization that people can't eat poetry and throughout the poetic journey some people excel no further in their craft until reasons need be is there a need for poetry.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on February 7, 2023
Last Updated on April 29, 2023

Author

B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)
B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)

moncton, new brunswick, Canada



About
For more poetry Google B. Lee Leger poetry and follow the links. It has been noted by the Writing community that where there comes with a visual poet the reader should reflect upon the selected wri.. more..

Writing