Tenchi 4th movement

Tenchi 4th movement

A Poem by B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)
"

Loyal to no one but own methodical agenda and moral compass.

"
Deep within the sleeping wind slowly awakes his spirit through sin as the night is forever longing the strong throngs as evil deeds heeds the wrongs. When men reprehend justice thats due creeping through his mind the tally he's keeping.

Within his chambers the dimly lit light will invite him to begin smoking from his pipe forever reading the leading journeys by night so nocturnal by day upon his bed he lays as visions play within his head so eternal forever keeping the sleeping Eastern dragon through pipe smoke each light poke to provoke its spirit that has slowly awoke.

Forever among the sung sacraments of Sun Tzu and Hannibal through spiritual soul to control our inner animal. To off set each threat against the envisioned communism thats forever set a flame through the thick smoke each name became.

Forever in search for an Eagle deep within a tree top sitting as perched through honing a message and incur the harnessed messenger who will confer through conformity as pure. Through the wide open sky encircling the morning air messages delivered to the minds eye in despair.

Through thee immortal love he now peers in thru the mortal portal and perceives the primordial wisdoms in which he receives. By mortal pain to forever gain the primordial wounds to ever be healed through the immortal heart that humanity has concealed through each new journey by the designed eternity.

Through enchantments redefined to conjure the spirits into the mind divined they become up from the depths encircling the land collected are the spiritual deaths selected by hand Forged through fire and blood their perfected ever cursed are the tempered spirits forever sealed through vengeance throughout the battlefield as his Katana is concealed.

As the spring season gives faith through good reason as the last breathed Arctic polar front weaved has past its last notion as to the Antarctic region united in Legion to thaw and let flow its Ocean.

Within the gardens selected through Grown stone perfected up thru the sand a lone hand rendered a stone rose once accepted it began to bleed blood drops in vain as the nights moonlight shun its rays all artisans gave praise as the mornings sunrise raised the rose of stone that slowly crumbled into sand then dust as he fell upon knee is this before us.

As the foreign storm takes shape as a newborn weather took form as a philosophical vortex with thunderous fury as those once buried became unearthed as the spiritually weary through civil unrest sent there on upon his last quest.

As the balance of creed is ever weighed through reasoned judgments keenly made as daylight fades and slips into the gripping darkness hope invokes the heartless whom proceeds through deeds that leads their faith of fair valiance that will shape their fate. Within the dark there shines the light that becomes the emperor's shadow in the night.

© 2024 B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)


Author's Note

B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)
A written scroll dedicated to Ryu Hayabusa a fictional character in Ninja Gaiden and Dead or Alive.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

76 Views
Added on April 14, 2023
Last Updated on April 24, 2024

Author

B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)
B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)

moncton, new brunswick, Canada



About
For more poetry Google B. Lee Leger poetry and follow the links. It has been noted by the Writing community that where there comes with a visual poet the reader should reflect upon the selected wri.. more..

Writing