Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel

A Poem by B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)

As the found journey forever bound by an eternity to embark upon down from the heavens as a mere mortal succumbs. As the mortal spirit enters in thru an angels breath as each mortal will amount through the count of death.

Upon the earth is fair despair with every birth and dawn to bear as each mortal death is of immortal heir. As the weaved mortal beginnings through the tree of leaves that breathes through sinning.

As the Hell fire is set a blaze through the minds eye that's defined as a divine maze unkind. As the spiritual balance tips and dips When angels and fables sit at circle tables where candles become fully lit upon divine wine they now sip.

As selected deeds he heeds its perfection and through reflection that impedes no correction forever perfect is the unbroken glass as he's spoken onto each new mass. Through the tainted hands he stands to shape a fate to only tribulate and replace the holy grace with an unholy taste so very bitter as the fallen angel is no quitter.

© 2023 B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on April 30, 2023
Last Updated on April 30, 2023

Author

B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)
B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)

moncton, new brunswick, Canada



About
For more poetry Google B. Lee Leger poetry and follow the links. It has been noted by the Writing community that where there comes with a visual poet the reader should reflect upon the selected wri.. more..

Writing