Signs

Signs

A Poem by B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)
"

God is pissed real f*****g pissed hum!

"
Written in the stars thats ever glory is a story to quote as thy horoscope reads life leads with no hope forever being the Capricorn to bust a cap fill the gap through a trap and leave those to morn as being socially illiterate ever since Hell was born through the mortal path have I still to feel its real scorn.

Life is a way of life to live give to take shake hands through plans to forsake and never forgive as death is at stake. As life was shaped by the hands through clay when thoughts forgot not all those who do portray man or beast in the least who to plan like glass of sifting sand I truly stand a mortal beast in search for war and no peace.

As a clown who gets fucked over and kicked around from the biggest country's to the littlest towns now the s**t gets turned around real quick the old news is told as new views that you choose through intention as the tension grows thick.

As months grow into a new year thy minds eye has not one tear not one war cry echo will I hear all in the mix you should have attempted to fix within the depth of torment I am still here year in year out forever contemplating what humanity is all about you can't tell me anything because I have you all figured out.

© 2023 B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
Added on May 31, 2023
Last Updated on May 31, 2023

Author

B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)
B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)

moncton, new brunswick, Canada



About
For more poetry Google B. Lee Leger poetry and follow the links. It has been noted by the Writing community that where there comes with a visual poet the reader should reflect upon the selected wri.. more..

Writing