Cemetery of whispered dreams

Cemetery of whispered dreams

A Poem by B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)

As the dreary misty night looms through misery the poet begins to write as lightning ignights by lights that invites each boom.

As the window overlooks the mortal realm of tombstones spirits forever sown over the burial plots that the mortals hereby own. As being the chosen ghost talker is being cursed at most.

As seasons fade and blend into a new months begin there countdown within the sleepy town. As being the not seen has no conviction in between not seeing and not heard as his life is so quietly preferred.

As whispers within the wind begin through the spirits un buried by each gust there forever carried. As he sleeps the night seeking the spirits in which to invite. To bring his dreams to life. As everything seen is but deemed the metaphysical delight.

As spiritual awakening is unforsaken each morning through his waken spirit of mortal dreams passing through the portal from realm to realm that become unbound.

As spirits taunt and haunt his weary mind. Through a spiritual quest he's yet to define thus design and embark through the dark as blind. As the spirits guide his mind to find the reasons of spiritual unrest as he's but a lost soul that the spirits control.

As the simple mortal spirits begin to converge and shape into form his spiritual calling has transformed. Into his spiritual falling as his thirst to conjure the impure spirits has now become a primordial curse.

As his insomnia is lost between a nocturnal daydream forever dreaming of a lost day swallowed by each night. That followed the clocks that mock the hands of time. Forever waiting for each journey of chime an eternity never to find the solace of solitude forever eating his mind.

As mirrors on the walls begin to shatter the shards of glass become the matter that never mattered as the past gives reasons of each as the last moments to live.

As the glass littered floor he's seeking to live no more. As lost memories found the reflection of his bliss as pure emptiness has tempted an end of this as he grips a shard hard than rips apart his chest and heart falling onto the floor his blood begins to pour as his spirit departs forever among the departed.


© 2023 B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

67 Views
Added on October 13, 2023
Last Updated on October 14, 2023

Author

B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)
B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)

moncton, new brunswick, Canada



About
For more poetry Google B. Lee Leger poetry and follow the links. It has been noted by the Writing community that where there comes with a visual poet the reader should reflect upon the selected wri.. more..

Writing