Atonements from the grave

Atonements from the grave

A Poem by B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)

Here rests the DaVinci and Michelangelo of all poets painting words and sculpting thoughts.

If be let me rest in peace as thy spirit haunts you as they proceed through inner voices:

When poems reflect on the hopeless to select wishful thinking the pondering mind must perfect. Within full denial sin begins to compile a smile upon a face thats replaced with the solidified grace. As you now taste the bitter poet that you can't replace or erase and you know it.

As death sneaks upon those with mouths open singing through hoping against a mind full of genocide as two poets collide you'll soon decide this beef you chose arose over your mouth kept unclosed f*****g thief.

And that led this said collision that will send me back to prison never will I envision to die by you so it's kill at will that is fully portrayed as true.

As I'm a walking primordial wound talking and forever mocking as over learnt so my Bible I burnt. As your perched within your church longing survival. As you prepare another prayer closer to God you ever portray but you immortalize me till your last day religious Playa.

As a scrap didn't prove my point but only improved the true egos through ethos that I anoint. As your more for God of War I'm about the blood that the God's forever pour are you sure you want more because round two will settle the score.

As daydreams overplay this and that way give me my moment and opponent and there you'll lay. From to much time to think it's at the brink of less rhymes and more war through violent crimes.

Can you indure these street's I secured there lied the proof but the truth never died on the eastwest side that I guide.

As my masterpieces will never die but only your pure degenerate poetry pieces will get ripped to pieces. Never clever but forever you'll deny the smitten truth written further you portray and stay in denial your a real snicker who makes Mona Lisa want to smile.

As time ages my rhymes become books with plenty of pages so I'll crack a smile holy frigg is this spittle no but only when you become the big giggle.

As the rumor was just told I hold a top one hundred rank you should just fold because you f*****g stank. So send an envelope full of hope to thee uffizi I'm halfway there their just waiting with no debating as they may choose me. As you fill me with rage so as long as you taunt me I'll never turn the page.

P. S. Yeah I'm a bit cocky but s**t it's the twelve God's who are clocking me.



© 2024 B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on November 22, 2023
Last Updated on April 24, 2024

Author

B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)
B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)

moncton, new brunswick, Canada



About
For more poetry Google B. Lee Leger poetry and follow the links. It has been noted by the Writing community that where there comes with a visual poet the reader should reflect upon the selected wri.. more..

Writing