Scroll of Michael

Scroll of Michael

A Poem by B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)

Through divine summoned sunshine to deplete mankind the darkness is mine. As weary winds echo ethereal pain I remain infinite as humbled to the reign. When night falls upon the lone wolf night visions calls the path you follow in thru a new tomorrow forever abandoned the abadon without sorrow.

Ah the blood through the glory has been written as an unfinished story reign will the machine reign over the undone to become orotuned all Hail who've failed the dreams of what is now gleaned as rage blood and gore reigns Supreme once more when nations embarked for tribulations seeking war.

As religion's turn flags begin to burn scripture forms a new picture to discern. As kings sing to the prince lead us now as we vow prudence as eager we be but unable to convince wrong we be yet lest you forget we're full of ignorance and regret.

As mankind was set on its end through bloodshed old and new and by reasons they have led. When secrets expose friendly foes who lend their thoughts through plots to bring the end to it's final end much kings do befriend.

As general's under kings oh what designs each shall bring to align as general's stake to make gains through the slaughter who but remains as the tender tension and rage rages hotter thee eternal fray awaiting its nod from the God for war and all mortals to succumb to thee immortal slaughter.

As prayers become an answer to some thoughts become voiceless echos heard by none such words in vain an bleak in pain they remain divined as weak. As bloodshed is the mana of strength drink drink and drink before the war of famine runs dry by thirst without words to think.

As general's liberate through perpetual and steady state as declarations perpetuate a humbled kings fate whom mumble through hunger to further dominate and entice through edifice an appetite un sufficed.

When the beast will rise with the moon but shutter against the sun lost to his darkness those heartless who follow will soon become under the loom each transformation has begun. In the image of mankind those become divined.

As the nature of the beast harbors mankind. Mankind is the vessel through the beast. Both mankind and the beast are vessels seen between the divine and the nature of man both seeking for peace through piece for piece.

Through power of dominion light shudders to the darkness as darkness prevails before the light through the darkness mankind fails by design as self written fate is done onto through ethereal justice.

© 2024 B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on January 22, 2024
Last Updated on January 22, 2024

Author

B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)
B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)

moncton, new brunswick, Canada



About
For more poetry Google B. Lee Leger poetry and follow the links. It has been noted by the Writing community that where there comes with a visual poet the reader should reflect upon the selected wri.. more..

Writing