Alien tears

Alien tears

A Poem by B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)

Resurrected through worlds of past beings the visions of the last kingdoms fall from great meanings by such fate brought to its end. By the bloodshed of plot as its puppeteers intertwine the strings as they intend.

As the Ocean's become the water upon the shoreline through a divine oracle that is left to be defined. As crisp whispers redefined the mystic reasons through the winds of time.

As the sands sift thru the new future from the last days of pasts end only the moments we live is for the new future if we intend. As time is a paradox of life to begin its storyline is but a divine foregone paragon through each moment in time that is the paradigm we reminisce to define.

Through the years lived we give the sentiment of love through unity as by each different fate we consummate through what appears through being mortal we shed Alien tears. As through birth and rebirth immortal mankind is divine upon thus mortal earth.

© 2024 B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

61 Views
Added on February 15, 2024
Last Updated on February 15, 2024

Author

B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)
B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)

moncton, new brunswick, Canada



About
For more poetry Google B. Lee Leger poetry and follow the links. It has been noted by the Writing community that where there comes with a visual poet the reader should reflect upon the selected wri.. more..

Writing