Social degradation

Social degradation

A Poem by B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)
"

An anthology of social degradation

"
When men chose for the Devil to walk again his Demons serenade through talk As Demonic Angels are side at side to forever guide and Demonize the mortals who haven't a place to hide.

As several Devil's work through reflection of him serenading the streets with sin all greet deciets they keep deep within through an eternal nocturnal night soldiers take plight. Through sight their marching will remain to regain the dark reign and embarking for the right fight as the dark streets echo of war day over night.

Through portals the tormented souls become outfrom the wombs as Hell gives birth upon an ending earth. As living through mortal purgatory is to be perfected as the selected spirit's become resurrected loyal through loyalty each soldier will be.

Through violent riots little riot Suttle riot all subtle follow than join just to try it. Society's glass roots shatter to the absolute who become astute to the rise with cunning eyes all see his salute.

As the streets died through famine,drought and greed have the prisons need this form to heed as society is freed yet the revolution will forever proceed as preceeded to succeed.

As the revolutions only solution is the marching men echoing an illusion only whispered but clear to hear is the social emancipation near. As the unchosen fates creates immortal revelation to be revealed before each nation ohh what mortal tribulation.

When faith is built upon the Nativity through it's glory the faithful through the journey become part of the story. As all faithless become from their fair story written faithful to create their own fate and future as smitten.

As the social manifestation grows the grass roots that once slowed as those saluted become bestowed. As the great configuration parts fate from destiny but only becomes whole through intention of weaved times soul.

As Angels blood bleeds white whereas Demons bleed black blood formed into ink than conformed words that further reform mortal morality into written immortality. As intuitive knowledge through word weaving is the Devil's work at hand that God the divine has but embedded and intertwined his plan.

As the design is shaped by the state of man his shape is to plan his fate that is being molded and ever molding. Without any absolution but only fault bearing the truth seen through the eyes by fate he only sees the true guise of the uprise.

© 2024 B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on April 5, 2024
Last Updated on April 24, 2024

Author

B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)
B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)

moncton, new brunswick, Canada



About
For more poetry Google B. Lee Leger poetry and follow the links. It has been noted by the Writing community that where there comes with a visual poet the reader should reflect upon the selected wri.. more..

Writing