Time walkers

Time walkers

A Poem by B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)
"

Authors Note: time walkers is a metaphysical journey of mankind's perpetual state to create one's own fate. It has come to my attention time in its state the past present and future.

"
When mankind become divined as their own walking metaphor and metaphoric paradigm both fair and divine. Walking through thought as a hidden prophet living their prophecies through fate to create the future poetically written so smitten.

As Angels manipulate the state of Demons as both fuel mankind who manipulate their destined fate who rule unkind through the new design.

When God and the Devil become one through the state of unity Angels and Demons begin their transfiguration into new flesh embarking through Mutiny throughout each nation as the tribulations quest is to enthrall the rest.

Through view God becomes gleamed as gleaned through vengeful grace the human race becomes redeemed.

As the depths of the commandments are but the damned judgements through deaths that transformed from the ashes of mosses' soul as the thoughtless mourn the rest unwilling too conform.

When Demons receive each Angels pain in thru the air eternally breathed than exhaling visions of the eternal reign that's ever prevailing. Forever believing the human race altogether breathing their prophesied weather such dystopian grace they face together.

As the mortal drugeries fuel the rule before all who sees how too demean a dream that's been seen through Hell and back.

© 2024 B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on April 13, 2024
Last Updated on April 24, 2024

Author

B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)
B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)

moncton, new brunswick, Canada



About
For more poetry Google B. Lee Leger poetry and follow the links. It has been noted by the Writing community that where there comes with a visual poet the reader should reflect upon the selected wri.. more..

Writing