DR Ring Singapore

DR Ring Singapore

A Story by Darry Ring UK
"

"

DR Ring Singapore

Do the impossible for you, there is always something unexpected.

At the beginning of the story is that the boy and the girl are the fans of DR, being asked to share their love story. And for the particularity of their identity - High school students. We do not reveal any personal information about them for privacy, but the story was told by their real sharing.

This communication came from when I accidentally met a female classmate of my younger brother, who received a DR ring, and I was so surprised and curious. The diamond ring to a high school student? So I talked to V, and although it was a short conversation, I got a strong feeling about it. And memorires of high school kept coming out However, I can't experience the same thing that happened to Valin, obviously. You have to know, that the status of your school love relationship basically equals how much happiness you are in your whole school time. We are talking about most people here.

The feminine lead in this story, Valin, is a high school student now, and she has been with her boyfriend for 5 years. Yes, they were going out when they were in junior high.

The boy gave our leading lady a diamond ring from DR Believe Collection, in the 5th year of the relationship.

To get your unique DR engagement ring, visit
DR ring UK

© 2022 Darry Ring UK


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

45 Views
Added on June 18, 2022
Last Updated on June 18, 2022

Author