Eyes that can see

Eyes that can see

A Story by darthmarvel
"

this is mainly a tale that hints at supernatural abilities and makes you thankful for what you have.

"

Eyes that can see.

 

 

I have eyes that can see, I’m sure you do to but mine are not the same. Your eyes have always seen pain and misery, lack and sadness. You have let your eyes see this without resisting it or trying to change it. My eyes are different, they see something else. People have tried for years to see what I see and my whole life I was targeted because of what I could see. They wanted to see it and I could not tell them what it looked like, it was like telling a blind man what blue or green or yellow looked like. When they identified what I could see as truth then I was sought out, no matter where I ran or where I hid I could not avoid them, they came from all corners of the world like hungry wolves and longed for what I had, to see the unliving, to speak to them, it was more than anyone could fathom. I was never loved for myself, not truly, just for my gift. It was the kind of love that is made up by those who want something you have and are just putting up with you until you give them what you had, but because it was something my eyes  could see and theirs could not, it was not possible. I did not want this gift, to see those who were dead was more than I could fathom. They told me things. Things I really wanted no part in at all. They told me there secrets, no matter how large or personal. This was my curse and I had to handle it in a world that would never understand my pain or what I had to give up with this power of mine. It robed me of normal life and of having relationships like normal people. It robed me of all happiness. I have eyes that can see, but I would trade it with you for eyes that saw the pain and misery in the world, that never saw anything but what was right there in the physical, to live with your lives and be like you. So next time, when you meet someone who has what you want I beg you to consider what they gave up for it and how much they may want what you have. There may be a day that you understand it, but you should not have to go through this to learn it, to go through my pain to understand, what you have is precious, and I will always want what you have.

© 2014 darthmarvel


Author's Note

darthmarvel
i would love to here some feedback!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
Added on January 15, 2014
Last Updated on January 15, 2014
Tags: inspirational, inspiring, supernatural, eyes that can see

Author

darthmarvel
darthmarvel

a town, Canada



About
i am a young aspiring writer living a town about the size of the town you live in, and i am using the internet to get known for my writing. more..

Writing