5 Rules to Make the Land Measurements in Your Geomatics Assignment Right

5 Rules to Make the Land Measurements in Your Geomatics Assignment Right

A Story by Darwin Brown
"

Land measurements are crucial for geomatics assignment but, being precise on the same can be a difficult task to deal. But, with the six savage rules given in this article, you will be able to ace it.

"

The art to deliver a winsome geomatics assignment lies in the fact that your land measurements are accurate. The geomatics assignment help experts understand that this might not be an easy task to deal with, therefore, they suggest you follow the six savage rules and bring precision to it.

Eager much to know about them?

Let us begin!

 

Rule 1: For Recording

In order to avoid future round-off errors, you should first record a measurement with a number of figures that fit best for measuring and computing precision.

 

Rule 2: For Adding and Subtracting

Here, you should determine the number of significant figures by the fewest decimal places that are there in the numbers involved.

 

Rule 3: For Multiplying and Division

The conversion factors or constants have no influence on the significant figures that come out as a result. However, the number of significant figures in the quotient or product is the same as the fewest number of significant figures in the measured value that is used.

 

Rule 4: For Avoiding Round-Off Errors

There are three key essentials to follow in this rule, which include:

1. Recording values properly (refer to rule 1).

2. Using minimum one digit extra in conversion factors and constants than it is there in the measured value with the fewest significant figures.

3. To avoid any round-off errors while computing other quantities, it is advised to add at least one digit extra in computed quantities.

 

Rule 5: For Adding Round Values

In order to add round values precisely and effectively, there are three golden rules to abide by. These rules include:

1. When jotting a digit that is lower than 5, write the number without it instead.

Example: Measurement value as computed = 93.672

Measurement value to be written: 93.67

2. To balance results from series computation, when dropping a 5, use the nearest even number for the preceding digit

Example: The measured value= 54.375.

Round it off as: 54.38.

Or

The measured value= 54.385.

Round it off as: 54.38.

3. If dropping a digit that is greater than 5, then increase the preceding digit by one.

Example: Measurement value as computed = 95.686.

Measurement value to be written: 95.69.

 

Rule 6: For Four Components of Measurements

There are four components that can be used for measurement. Learn how to use each one of them with the help of the examples given below:

1. Estimating the size of the measured quantity.

Example: The distance from my college to the dance academy is 3.8.

2. Using units for the measured quantity.

Example: The distance from my college to the dance academy is 3.8 km.

3. Estimating the uncertainty or range or error.

Example: The distance from my college to the dance academy is (±0.2) 3.8 km.

4. Identifying the level of certainty or confidence that is concerned with a range of errors.

Example: Chris is 95% confident that the distance from his college to the dance academy is 3.8 (±0.2) km.

Note: Make sure to use the right one at the right place your assignment.

 

With the knowledge of these rules, your land measurements will be accurate and the geomatics assignment will be top-notch. So, do apply them!

 


© 2019 Darwin Brown


Author's Note

Darwin Brown
Here I have tried my level best to describe how right land measurement may play a vital role in Geomatics Assignment. For further Geomatics Assignment Help you can put your questions in comment box.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I have gone through your content, I found it quite interesting and informative. However, this is to let the readers know that My Assignment Services is offering online essay assignment help and other services for students who are enrolled in a programming language. We all are aware of the issues and challenges that a student encounter in writing programming assignment. Such students may be happy to hear that HTML assignment help is available in their region by a team of subject specialists. These writers are skilled, proficient and have years of experience in research essay assignment help, case study assignment help etc. My Assignment Services is firm offering web-based assistance in their academic concerns whether it is writing assignment, homework, project etc. Availing help from our services can be the best choice for you if you any issues with your academic tasks.

Posted 4 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Love Me Not
1986, Penny Herrera falls into the predatory clutches of Matt, an older man who has no other intention than to alter Pen

Stats

66 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 22, 2019
Last Updated on June 22, 2019
Tags: Geomatics Assignment Help, Geomatics Assignment Writing, Assignment Help, Writing

Author

Darwin Brown
Darwin Brown

Australia



About
I am a working professional having sound knowledge of assignment writing field and working at Instant Assignment help from last 6 years. Till now I have delivered number of documents to students whil.. more..

Writing