Zara Case Study SWOT Analysis: 5 Vital Points to Include in Weakness of Zara

Zara Case Study SWOT Analysis: 5 Vital Points to Include in Weakness of Zara

A Story by Darwin Brown

Zara is the top fashion brand in the world, it is known for ‘fast fashion.' 50% of its clothes are still manufactured in Spain and from design, to distribution, everything is controlled from here. If you have to write about Zara case study swot analysis, then only positive things can’t help. You can get the highest marks in the class when you write everything about Zara like strength, weakness, objective, and threat. 
 
In this write-up, some Australian professional writers will make you aware of the weaknesses of Zara in 5 points. These are the latest and well researched. 
 
1. Sustainability with Fast Fashion: Some people call it strength, but it should come under weakness. The reason is Zara has to keep the track of not only present fashion but also the future of fashion. Often trend does not last for a week and it has to look for another trend, so the sustainability remains low. Fast-changing choices make it quite challenging for Zara to meet the demand.
 
2. Uncertainty Caused Due to COVID-19: Supply chain of Zara got affected at the time of the pandemic. Workers were denied to perform their daily works in the Zara factory. Designers were working remotely, so coordination and physical checking of the apparel got affected. In this part of the weakness, you can mention how pandemic like situations affect the supply and manufacturing process of Zara in your case study writing.
 
3. Limited Market: Not all people can afford the clothes of Zara. So it is also a weak point because it makes the market of Zara limited. Often the trends are also limited for the men, so they look for more variety in other brands. According to a report by Forbes, Zara has only 3000 stores in 96 countries, this is not a big number. Zara has to work on improving and expanding the market.
 
4. No Advertisements: Well, you all know that Zara doesn’t advertise its clothes. You will not find any advertisement of Zara on TV, social media, and any other platform. In the fast-growing competition, it can come out as a weak point, as advertising plays a crucial role to sustain in the market. Other clothing brands can give strong competition to Zara in the coming future if it does not start advertising its clothes.
 
5. Copies Big Brands: Does Zara copy big brands or follow the trends? Well, this is a complex question to answer in few words. Trends are almost the same in the fashion industry, and if Zara tries to follow different trends then it can’t meet the demands of people. So Zara has to copy what is trending in the fashion industry. This is a weak point that you can talk about in the case study. 
 
Let the professor love your case study with these 5 vital points on the weakness of Zara. You can elaborate on these points as per the requirements. Try to include the latest facts so that you can make the arguments stronger. If still, you can't write impressively, then you can seek writing assistance for Zara case study swot analysis. Many experienced writers in Australia offer assistance. Read the benefits of seeking writing help below.
 
1. High-quality
 
2. Well-Researched
 
3. Effectively Structured
 
4. 0% Plagiarism
 
5. No Errors
 
The prices vary according to the website, so before going with any service provider, know everything about it.

© 2021 Darwin Brown


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on July 27, 2021
Last Updated on July 27, 2021
Tags: Zara Case Study Help

Author

Darwin Brown
Darwin Brown

Australia



About
I am a working professional having sound knowledge of assignment writing field and working at Instant Assignment help from last 6 years. Till now I have delivered number of documents to students whil.. more..

Writing