Death in Mirror

Death in Mirror

A Poem by David Kwaku

I am a down grade of who you are, less of a being. A waste of a dead man, just bones and ashes, covered with paper skin...hollow beneath, I cannot resist death, brush my dust, return to earth. What you love is a vacuum, I am your abyss. I have no reason to live, to be part of you, I cannot write a history on your thoughts, keep no memories of me.

I watch the stars explode, it dazzles my soul. It unfolds my frown, the smile. Writing dark words with a black ink, the colour code for the funeral, bring no flowers, just the wind to sweep me away. To a faraway land, away from you, let the distant be greater than the love. Watch me drown in asunder.


Watch me become a beast, feasting on nothing but ache caved deep in rocks. Wept many signs…clouds, rain…heavy pour, cannot control the adversity with flaws, shivering locks, clock, and dots. Tick of the clock that moves between the dots, inaccurate stops. So how do I begin again, when time cannot stop and be patient with my thoughts, to live or to die strong.

© 2013 David Kwaku


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

283 Views
Added on May 5, 2013
Last Updated on May 5, 2013

Author

David Kwaku
David Kwaku

United Kingdom



About
The only way I cam express my emotion is through poetry, I write to express the action of my thoughts, looking for the words that will project the interior of my sentiment. more..

Writing
Fear Fear

A Poem by David Kwaku