Knowledge

Knowledge

A Poem by Danelkahr
"

its a poem appreciating what people has taught me during spring lectures of September 2011 University Of Limpop.

"

through the eyes of those with the experience and knowledge of yesterday and the wisdom words of those moments i saw the purpose of life.  not only will i be of great gratitude but only through the creation of life i will apply my wisdom.  as morning arises jeleng naledi ya masa e kganya jwale ka legakwe go laetsa tsebo ya se Afrika.  the smiles of pure Afrikan hearts give me the courage to work though what seemed impossible.  though the difference between cosmology and cosmogony changed the perspective i had towards nature.  suddenly all knowledge that was tacit become implicit to the heart of an Afrikan soul.  with the knowledge and experience of yesterday, i broke through the "what" was there but not known; Afrikan Knowledge.

© 2011 Danelkahr


Author's Note

Danelkahr
honesty will possibly be the best policy, what do you think about my piece?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

knowledge is gained from learning. thanx for helping me out. sometimes its better to express one's feeling in a foreign language to other but to it goes to my heart.

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
L
It's a good piece but if it was in the form of a poem rather than a paragraph it would be less daunting to read. Also I feel like I'm missing something with what seems to be the most crucial sentence being in another language (naledi is star though right?). That being said though, I love the message and look forward to reading more of your work.

Posted 12 Years Ago


i believe that making remarks from the mistakes of others will possibly empower those without the courage to start. learnign is a task that both people need to know, through listening we aquire knowledge that was hidden beneath the heart of those who care enough to share.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
3 Reviews
Added on September 29, 2011
Last Updated on September 29, 2011

Author

Danelkahr
Danelkahr

Polokwane, Mankweng, South Africa



About
i'm reflected through the eyes of those who share a smile upon my sad moments. i'm the what you see is what you get kind. mostly i'm the soul from the african heart. more..

Writing
October October

A Poem by Danelkahr