The Way Ahead

The Way Ahead

A Poem by King_Tied
"

Something for those who feel they've got to make a decision about the life they have ahead of them.

"

I’m here on my own, and my path there is shown.

So I’m going away, without knowing what to say, as what the future holds for me , is not something  I can see.

 

 

So good luck to you all behind, those ahead should beware.

I know I have changed and that a lot is to change.

It is me, a young man, not stuck, but not free, as the future ahead still holds something that I can’t see.

 

 

I haven’t made my life this is only the beginning for me.

Though I have reached the stage I know I would not fail, if I was free.

Its hardship that I have been through, which has kept me in control, but the limits I have had, stopped me from doing more.

 

 

So here I am on my way, with less to hold, and more to go for, and I’m to perform, without a guide, with my own soul.

Youth is what I owe it, for my powers are limitless, a bad failure, or a success; I’ll take it on my chest.

This is my chance and the risk is high, but it’s a path I’ve chosen, for the reward to be high.

 

© 2009 King_Tied


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Wow.. how inspiring .. how I would just love to just lift off.. I would do it too if not for the responsibility of the son I have.. I am in the process as well of determining my future and where I would like to find myself so I can definitely relate to this!!! I need change very badly.. and I will pursue it.. once I feel stronger! Thank you for being an inspiration.. that is a bold move to make and just let go .. =)

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I agree this is a very inspiring I can't wait to read more of your stuff.

Posted 15 Years Ago


A strong and fully packed work.
The way ahead...its just here.
The proses are enticing followed by bombarding words which compliment the whole work.
Nice job.

Surprised
-akash-

Posted 15 Years Ago


Wow.. how inspiring .. how I would just love to just lift off.. I would do it too if not for the responsibility of the son I have.. I am in the process as well of determining my future and where I would like to find myself so I can definitely relate to this!!! I need change very badly.. and I will pursue it.. once I feel stronger! Thank you for being an inspiration.. that is a bold move to make and just let go .. =)

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
3 Reviews
Added on April 13, 2009
Last Updated on April 13, 2009

Author

King_Tied
King_Tied

Delhi, India



About
Hi I'm a high school student living in India, spent 9 years of my life in Malaysia. I've written a few stuff, usually when I'm depressed or idle. Thought this would be a good site to share it. Hope i.. more..

Writing
Colon Dee Colon Dee

A Poem by King_Tied