Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
The Big Lie

The Big Lie

A Poem by Deborah Leah Krempa
"

A write about prescription drugs and me...

"
i Iwrote volumes of poetry and prose when my son died and i survived, today i been through the s**t, and i survived , got rid of the psyche pills and very cautiously took a step back, looked at my life and now i can say I am done with it, I am taking control of my life back, no more bullshit destructive tools of big pharma, and the pushing of legal drugs on me, unless i perceive it to be that i am in need of them, never again will i be slave or guinea pig, a rat in a trap that makes the mind inadequate and the heart to bleed....NOte: I have never in my life had suicidall tendancies, homicidal tendencies or heard voices in my head, I don't have extreme mood swings unless i am under the influence of said psyche drugs, it's a dirty rotten shame the affect they have had on my life and my schooling and the loss of wages i could have had, had I chosen not to take them some twenty years ago when my mind and body were under the control of an abusive spouse, which caused me such deep depression I sought out counseling and to my misjudgement, was taken in to believe a lie, that a little blue pill could enhance and change my life, well folks it surely did, and today i am done with it and yes i advocate for the medical and medicinal properties of the cannibus plant, and the truth be be knownst of the dangers and potential hazards and disease of alcoholism.I dont claim to know everything and i dont have all the answers but i do have my own enlightment for myself....
and i have been a survivior turned warrior and i advocate for the rights of others, until the last breath in me be spoken......

© 2016 Deborah Leah Krempa


Author's Note

Deborah Leah Krempa
reviews and opinions welcome

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

im so very sorry for your loss.
I feel so much pain and can only imagine what you went through.
Im glad you chose to confide in writing. It does wonders for the soul and kinda sets you free in a way.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

220 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 20, 2016
Last Updated on February 20, 2016

Author

Deborah Leah Krempa
Deborah Leah Krempa

Toledo, OH



About
I am grandmother,.. My children and my grandchildren I love them all so very much. They are my gifts from my creator, the blessings in this life. I simply adore poetry and the .. more..

Writing