Ramblings of "debileah." 2

Ramblings of "debileah." 2

A Story by Deborah Leah Krempa
"

Continuing

"
I just got a memory from my youth... You see I seem to recall the day in world history when we as an American family watched in awe as "the great Wall of Berlin" fell down... I remember watching the well-known movie concerning " the diary of Anne Franks" and it brought tears to these eyes. I've seen photos "the great Wall of China" and I must ask with a heavy heart... Why on earth is it still there? And now; to my dismay I wonder how far " progress" has actually done any of us, any good whatsoever. When will we as a people, we meaning you and I come to the realization that there is no wall that can ever be built by the hands of mankind, by the hand's of any man for that matter which is tall enough, strong enough or miles upon miles long enough to keep your brother out of your life, out of your sight, out of your mind or of your own backyard. However, if you do this and you build that wall; what you truly have accomplished my friend/s is you have succeeded in locking yourself into a confinement of your own incarceration mindset. You are the Warden and you have thrown away the only key to your own survival. Love is the only victory over hatred. There is only one solution to the problem and that my friend/s is what our Creator meant when he told us in ages past, in ancient times and if you stop the madness and listen closely you will hear his voice in the wind's, in all four directions, with all good intentions... Build yourselves bridges never walls. Love thy brethren as thyself...

© 2017 Deborah Leah Krempa


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on January 31, 2017
Last Updated on January 31, 2017
Tags: Poetry, prode, story

Author

Deborah Leah Krempa
Deborah Leah Krempa

Toledo, OH



About
I am grandmother,.. My children and my grandchildren I love them all so very much. They are my gifts from my creator, the blessings in this life. I simply adore poetry and the .. more..

Writing