Ramblings of "debileah." 6

Ramblings of "debileah." 6

A Story by Deborah Leah Krempa
"

Continuing

"
Deborah L Krempa

If I were cold hearted of which I am not. I have come to realize in life that that if you sow love then good seeds will grow and love will flourish in the most remote areas... blessings to those who have cursed me, to those who have tried to crush me, my spirit is still strong, I have learned from all of the turmoil, that no matter how heavy my burdens seem to be I became a survivor of this life, and grown into a warrior that advocates for the preservation of life. After all, we are here, to be a witness to the attrocities of this world, and to walk through the world not of the world, to be loving, kind, forgiving and of a gentle nature. The vile, the uncaring, the ones that devastate and leave nature and it's inhabitants in ruin, with ruthless deeds, sow the seeds of their own destruction. In this life there must be a balance between darkness and light, if the scale is tipped, the world becomes a treacherous place, it is up to us as individuals to find our own way to become a beacon, for those less fortunate, whether is be a small gesture of human compassion for a lost soul, or a reckoning voice for the mute, the ones that cannot speak for themselves, in a world devasted by poverty, lust and greed.

They say that money is the root of all evil, but it is just a tool of the trade, bewary of the poison that it reaps upon our society, destruction of our trees and our rainforests, the air that we breathe. Be not fooled by it's deception. If you allow yourself to believe that wealth and fortune are the way to a successful happy life, be very careful not to tread on the toes of ignorance. If you live in a castle, you might find yourself alone in a dungeon of despair, with golden cups and silver spoons, to keep you company, false friends and false prophets at your door, need I say more?

© 2017 Deborah Leah Krempa


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

234 Views
Added on January 31, 2017
Last Updated on January 31, 2017
Tags: Poetry, prose, story

Author

Deborah Leah Krempa
Deborah Leah Krempa

Toledo, OH



About
I am grandmother,.. My children and my grandchildren I love them all so very much. They are my gifts from my creator, the blessings in this life. I simply adore poetry and the .. more..

Writing