Heroin in your hometown! USA!

Heroin in your hometown! USA!

A Poem by Deborah Leah Krempa
"

Drugs, dealers, responsibility & accountability.

"
Heroin in your hometown USA
I don't have the answer to this but I buried two husbands caused by this bullshit, life was hell and it doesn't get any better unless the addict makes a personal decision to stop using. He/she cannot do it for anyone else. I am so distraught when I watch the news, another dead heroin addict and who really gives a damn? People like me and my kids and the grandkids that they will never see or hug or hold in their arms. The so-called war on drugs was joke and a sick one at that, on all of us. Prison is for those who commit crimes on persons, property and on humanity. If we really gave a rat's a*s in hell, we would take drastically different approach. We can spend billions and trillions of dolllars on wars and can't or rather refuse to feed /clothe &/house our veteran's. We look away from the mess that we as a so called civilized society created by hatred, bigotry and fear. We blame it on race/religion /& political parties and politicians. We just can't seem to find the guts to look into the frigging mirror and say enough is enough! Dear God I could go on for hours and hours ranting here & nothing will change until we hold all of us responsible and accountable. We allow multilple time thieves, murders, rapists and pedophiles to walk free in and out of the ever revolving doors and slam down hard as nails on the legality of a plant that holds the medicinal properties of healing and rebuilding hearts, minds, and cancers.
Okay, so I went ballistics and way too much left of center, but my heart is in the right place. Lock the damn dealer away for life! No parole!

© 2017 Deborah Leah Krempa


Author's Note

Deborah Leah Krempa
Life is definitely, a bed of roses, complete with thorns.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on March 18, 2017
Last Updated on March 18, 2017

Author

Deborah Leah Krempa
Deborah Leah Krempa

Toledo, OH



About
I am grandmother,.. My children and my grandchildren I love them all so very much. They are my gifts from my creator, the blessings in this life. I simply adore poetry and the .. more..

Writing