Variations of Love

Variations of Love

A Poem by Deborah Leah Krempa

Hello Gabriel, I saw I missed 2 phone calls from you today, your mom's phone died and she forgot to take her charger with her to work. Guess that's all I can say other than you make my heart very sad with the way you treat your mom and me. I ve always tried to be good to you and all my grandchildren, I know that life at 14 is hard nowadays, trying to get by without any problems, growing up in this world is hard and it's tough as hell but, you work at being...one of the first, the most and the best human being that God created and you've been blessed with a strong mother who works so damn hard to make a beautiful place for you and your brother's to live, she makes sure all of you have food, clothing and things that other kids cannot have. Your mom is not perfect, no one is.. .we all make mistakes, we are all human. Whatever you are going through in your life, pleease say a prayer for the people whom must suffer and feel pain, feel neglected and abused by the way they are treated by the attitudes and the injuries to to the heart, mind and soul when they are rejected, neglected and bullied by the ones they love the most.
"Honor thy mother and thy father."
Allow yourself to find a way, no matter how hard it is to make a change in your life especially when it comes down to one's who love you. I guess that's all I've to say for now. .. Gabe

© 2017 Deborah Leah Krempa


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

287 Views
Added on June 12, 2017
Last Updated on June 12, 2017

Author

Deborah Leah Krempa
Deborah Leah Krempa

Toledo, OH



About
I am grandmother,.. My children and my grandchildren I love them all so very much. They are my gifts from my creator, the blessings in this life. I simply adore poetry and the .. more..

Writing