In Memory Of Bobby

In Memory Of Bobby

A Poem by Deborah Leah Krempa
"

(just thought it would be nice to share my love for my son) (killed by a drunk driver 4/15/07)

"

A candle for my son

 

May it shine so bright

 

That he might see it glow in heaven

 

This lonely Christmas night

 

I  love you Bobby

 

 

Love mom

 

 

© 2008 Deborah Leah Krempa


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

this is beautiful, I'm sorry for your lost. I love the candle. yes, losing a child is very difficult, it's like a part of you is missing( but remember only in physical sense) he is still here with you in your heart and mind. He knows just as well as God knows that you loved him, so he's your gaurding angel watching over you. God bless you and keep you, cause just as sure as my name God is keeping your Bobby very close to him.

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I hope the time will heal your soul , bless you Yossi

Posted 15 Years Ago


May the memories of your love and his give you comfort, throuth the season.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Merry christmas to the both of you and may your heart feel his joy.

love ya
l8r g8r
-DeAn

Posted 15 Years Ago


This is a very heartfelt poem, my heart goes out to you. This is a beautiful tribute to Bobby.

Posted 15 Years Ago


What a sweet and simple poem. Sorry to hear about your son. I have never been a drinker, and I think it's crazy when they get behind a wheel of a car when they are drunk, when they are capable of killing another human being. my prayers go out to you and your son this season. thanks for your courage to write this.

kena sungoddess dawn

Posted 15 Years Ago


Love is stronger than death because mere death cannot kill love, oceans of tears cannot drown it nor rivers of blood stain its crystal white perfection. Love burns; the Everlasting Light, the lamp that lit the universe and cast a wayward star for men of the world to hang their hopes upon. We are sustained in love yet we are so concerned if the love within us lacks sustenance. Are we feeding the good of our souls? I tell you that the good of our souls is constantly feeding us. And Jesus replied to them, " I have meat to eat that ye know not of." We must find our nourishment in truth, hope, joy and love through study, forgiveness, prayer and meditations of the heart. This is one of those meditations of the heart. A loving tribute to a son; though lost to tradgedy yet saved by love. And what is GRACE, what is GOD, if not LOVE?
And I would add no one should ever under any circumstance drink or use drugs and attempt to drive or operate machinery...my advice is "Be safe..because anyone can be sorry." Lives are ruined by stupid people's decisions and choices everyday and if you drink and drive yours may be the next.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Only a few words needed to portay an infinite love.
Beautifully written.
NH

Posted 15 Years Ago


So sorry for your loss and a lovely tribute.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Oh my this is lovely. Condolences to you and your family.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


7
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2431 Views
69 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on December 11, 2008

Author

Deborah Leah Krempa
Deborah Leah Krempa

Toledo, OH



About
I am grandmother,.. My children and my grandchildren I love them all so very much. They are my gifts from my creator, the blessings in this life. I simply adore poetry and the .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


He is My Son He is My Son

A Story by Rain