A Rose

A Rose

A Poem by Daniela Anna
"

Finding your inner beauty....

"

Rooted and nurtured she’s ruled by the Sun…
Kissed with nourishment, her needs met a bud ready to blossom…


She is strong and perseveres in adversities.

She finds the good in everyone even when no one else sees it…


Easily trusting, she lets you into her area of sensitivity where her soul resides…
More often than not, her thorns are protecting her in these times because she wears her heart this way.


Her colors vivid, crisp and stunning in sight…
Powerful yet soft the inner beauty matches the outer…


Vibrant slate blues eyes sparkle as she laughs out loud.

Orphaned, she has raised herself to be the woman she chooses to be…


Sometimes, behind her sweet, warm smile she weeps silently for no one to see…
A hush of silence her heart searches to belong to something, to someone.


In these quiet moments is when she finds herself…
Slowly shedding her petals one by one to reveal it to the world…
She unveils the hurts and joys that lead to the discovery of who she truly is.


Daniela Anna
All Rights Reserved
May 10, 2014

© 2015 Daniela Anna


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

What a truly wonderful piece of writing. Woman/flower flower/woman. Such delicacy, intricacy and other lovely words ending in acy, portraying the beauty, strength and fragility of woman/flower, knowing, learning and becoming.
This is me speechless by the way. By far the most touching piece of writing I have read thus far. beautiful, wonderful, exceptional.
Thank you for sharing.


Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Daniela Anna

8 Years Ago

Thank you very much. I enjoy expressing the changes one goes through as we learn about ourselves. We.. read more



Reviews

What a truly wonderful piece of writing. Woman/flower flower/woman. Such delicacy, intricacy and other lovely words ending in acy, portraying the beauty, strength and fragility of woman/flower, knowing, learning and becoming.
This is me speechless by the way. By far the most touching piece of writing I have read thus far. beautiful, wonderful, exceptional.
Thank you for sharing.


Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Daniela Anna

8 Years Ago

Thank you very much. I enjoy expressing the changes one goes through as we learn about ourselves. We.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on September 7, 2015
Last Updated on September 7, 2015




Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)
Beautiful author websites
Stop wasting time and money on Wix & Wordpress. Authors are creating beautiful websites with Myauthor.space FREE!