questions

questions

A Story by deejayb567

“What do you want?” Incessant questions to fill the void inside my head.  Do you know? Do I? A scary thought to ponder; on the other side of this precipice we call love. A deep and welcoming fall, the end or the beginning of it all.  Will you jump? Will I?  Do I want what’s real, or the fairytale?  Do I know the difference, better yet, do I even care.  Do you want to pretend? Do I?  The slight of your hand against my cold cheek, your kisses abound my heart and face. Your warmth poisons my blood, melting the ice that has taken its residence from long ago. Ii feel the pieces of this puzzle being slowly put back together, wounds sewn together, no longer seeping from the pain that you take away with each “I love you.”  My muscles ache when you are absent, the dream of your spirit not comfort enough anymore, though it may have been in the past. Afraid to let go of the heartache I’ve come a custom to, knowing that as happy as I can be with you, despondent you can leave me.  Do you understand? Do I? You ask me how to fix it, I again have no answers.  If I knew I wouldn’t be where I am now.  Can you fix me? Can I? Guess we'll just have to see...

© 2012 deejayb567


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
Added on May 15, 2008
Last Updated on September 6, 2012

Author

deejayb567
deejayb567

IL



About
I know my punctuation and flow are not always correct, and that's fine...this is just an outlet for me.... And how's it going to be Want to get myself back in again The soft dive of oblivi.. more..

Writing
indignant indignant

A Story by deejayb567


I'm sorry I'm sorry

A Poem by deejayb567