THE PROS AND CONS OF MIND

THE PROS AND CONS OF MIND

A Screenplay by devona
"

About a teenage girl forced through circumstances, to make a life altering decision, effecting family and friends, involving her connection to a troubled teenage boy.

"

INT.HOSPITAL EMERGENCY ROOM-EVENING TIME.

DOORS FLY OPEN. A MUNDANE SILENCE ENSUES THE CROWDED WAITING ROOM. EYES ENGULF EMS WORKERS, NURSES, AND DOCTORS ANXIOUSLY MOVING ABOUT A STRETCHER. AS THE STRETCHER SQUEAKS DOWN THE HALL, NOISES MUMBLE MUFFLED AND UNCLEAR. A HAND LETS GO OF ANOTHER AND THE CAMERA CLOSES IN ON GIRL NEUROTICALLY PACING BEHIND THE STRETCHER. SHE'S DRESSED IN A SUBWAY UNIFORM WHICH HAS BLOODY SPLOTCHES ON THE BLOUSE. HER EYES ARE PUFFY AND RED, WORNED WITH EXTREME ANXIETY AS SHE FIGHTS TO KEEP UP WITH THE STRETCHER.

GIRL

(SCREAMING)

"Everything is going to be alright, Nonie".

A NURSE STOPS THE GIRL AS THEY ROLL THE STRETCHER INTO AN OPERATING ROOM.

GIRL(CONT'D)

(Wimpering nearly out of strength to the nurse who doesn't budge)

"PLEASE"!

SHE PEERS AROUND THE NURSE

GIRL(CONT'D)

"Nonie, it'll be okay! I'm right here"!

THE DOORS CLOSE AND THE GIRL'S KNEES BUCKLE UNDER HER, FALLING SHE STARTS TO CRY, LOOKING AROUND THE BUSY HOSPITAL HALLWAY THINKING ITS ALL HER FAULT.

TRANSITION TO: 

 

 

 

© 2014 devona


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on January 11, 2014
Last Updated on January 11, 2014

Author

devona
devona

Varnville, SC



About
I'm a writer, hoping to expand my network by connecting with other writers with different views and angles on storytelling, to become a more rounded writer. more..