Bridge

Bridge

A Story by delkko
"

Still writing about ... him ..

"

I miss you when I can't write. Or when I see happy couples together.

I can still picture you, when I close my eyes sometimes. I'm still looking for pieces of you in other people. And I know its wrong because its unfair to others but then again there is only one you. It terrifies me how much you can have a hold of me. I'm powerful and strong with others but when it comes to you, I'm like the weakest object there is. You scare me, but not the kind of 'scared of my life' type of scared. It's the scared of knowing you can shatter who I am, what I feel, my insides, and my ability to ever leave. Then later on, we just end up breaking each other, so I'm not that sacred anymore. I still know who I am, but you did make other things difficult for me. I can't reach my inner feelings, I can't express myself how others can, my insides feel lost and torn, and I still can't move on from you. I know that when we were reaching our final ends, I acted like I didn't care but it was only because I knew I was going to hurt a lot. I got selfish, I was only looking out for my feelings, and that's when I forgot about yours. I didn't realize how lucky I was with you. You were right, and I hated that. So I flipped tables and burned bridges. Little did I forget that you were one bridge I never wanted to burn.

© 2016 delkko


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
Added on February 1, 2016
Last Updated on February 1, 2016
Tags: scared, bridges, looking, shattered

Author

delkko
delkko

los angeles, CA



About
I love writing about many things but as strange as it sounds, I don't know what to write about myself... more..

Writing
INSIDE INSIDE

A Story by delkko


you are art you are art

A Poem by delkko





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Love Me Not
1986, Penny Herrera falls into the predatory clutches of Matt, an older man who has no other intention than to alter Pen