A note on writers block

A note on writers block

A Story by Baby Ricochet
"

Writers Block

"
I got a PM from someone requesting that I use the mature audience label on my works that required them. I actually appreciated the suggestion as I sometimes forget this is a family site and I'm well, me. Anyway I promised I would so I will when appropriate. I thought titles like "Oral Sex Senryu" and "A Senryu about licking a Vagina" was warning enough but I hadn't considered parental controls. So for that I apologize. This brought to mind my current issue with writers block. I have several half written works that I'll likely never publish as are to vulgar, violent, subject matter I don't wish to air on the WC or just plain crap. So I'll probably keep doing little piddly s**t like I've been doing (excluding Palm Beach Girl. I actually worked on that piece) until I come up with something. Thank you for all your support and great works. You guys absolutely amaze and delight me with your talents, poems and prose. We are a great crew. HOORAH!

© 2013 Baby Ricochet


Author's Note

Baby Ricochet
The chick in the photo is Hell Cat from the psycho billy act Creep Show. They're a great band

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

What's the minimum age for the cafe? There may be a few sheltered 13 year old kids that are clueless, but otherwise... Whatever. I use the mature rating because I don't want to get into comments with a youngster - that's just weird and creepy. Of course, they could lie about their age to read everything. I say, do what you want.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Baby Ricochet

11 Years Ago

Yeah, they do. The little uns know how to get around the ratings no problem. We just want to feel li.. read more



Reviews

Well Baby, I have to admit there are certain of your poems I choose to not read but the titles are my warning.. that said, I honestly believe you have something a lot of poets don't have: the rare ability to express much with few words, and produce great work. Your honesty is refreshing.
I'm looking forward to reading many more~

~pat

Posted 11 Years Ago


Baby Ricochet

11 Years Ago

Thank you Patricia
I figure I'll have to take into account your advice on the filtering as well, because I have a wide range of writing styles, one of which, happens to be, comedy and so, your note is helpful. "I keep my pen up my a*s, that's why all my writing is s**t." This is also, a form of writers block, ;-))

Posted 11 Years Ago


Baby Ricochet

11 Years Ago

Thank you Astro
Good points, here. Your writing is always honest and upfront.
At least, when you write about something, you know exactly what you are writing about. And it is, exactly what it is with no punches pulled. Keep on writing, sir... in the style that is you.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Baby Ricochet

11 Years Ago

Thank you Mr G
Hunny, it's become a reality that the real poets on here and you can include yourself in that, are being shielded because their work is ground breaking. By all means use the maturity level, but never, ever be sorry for you work.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Baby Ricochet

11 Years Ago

Thank you Thomas. I appreciate you're input
i have some pg-13 to 16-sx type poems that i have tucked away... i hope to publish them on here in the future... and i especially look forward to u reading them... and if u actually find them good then that would mean alot... cuz its coming form you... mr. vulgarity lol

Posted 11 Years Ago


Baby Ricochet

11 Years Ago

Looking forward to it brother. Thanks for stopping by
We really are a family of great writers, of all ages and sexual preferences! Considerate of you to take this precaution Mark, fcking hate writers block, I guess my advice would be to take it easy. Don't force the words out or they will most likely feel false to the reader. Enjoy each word, taste it on the tip of your tongue as oral sex and delve right into it when you feel comfortable!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Baby Ricochet

11 Years Ago

LOL. Love the oral sex analogy. Will do Willow. Thanks for the advice
What's the minimum age for the cafe? There may be a few sheltered 13 year old kids that are clueless, but otherwise... Whatever. I use the mature rating because I don't want to get into comments with a youngster - that's just weird and creepy. Of course, they could lie about their age to read everything. I say, do what you want.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Baby Ricochet

11 Years Ago

Yeah, they do. The little uns know how to get around the ratings no problem. We just want to feel li.. read more
Is is possible that some people are naive enough not to know what "oral sex" and "vagina" mean?

Posted 11 Years Ago


Baby Ricochet

11 Years Ago

That's pretty vaive
Baby Ricochet

11 Years Ago

Naive that is
You`re a great guy yerself, man. As a sometime writer for fifty odd years, I have to tell you that you would not believe the amount of crap I`ve turned out ...but that`s part of the process, Mark. What you mustn`t do is put pressure on yourself to produce - that`s counterproductive. It`ll come ...the bad stuff pulls the good stuff out. P.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Baby Ricochet

11 Years Ago

Thank you Pete. That's some sound advice

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

561 Views
17 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 11, 2013
Last Updated on April 11, 2013

Author

Baby Ricochet
Baby Ricochet

Tampa, FL



About
I write just for the hell of it A way to spend some time Blurting out in cyber space Whatever's on my mind Maybe funny maybe tragic Emotional and raw Politi.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


 Us Us

A Poem by Tate Morgan