Phil and His Big Cracker A*s Mouth

Phil and His Big Cracker A*s Mouth

A Poem by Baby Ricochet
"

He shouldn't have but he did

"
Phil got thrown off  Duck Dynasty
For shooting off his trap
Rednecks hating on gays again
It's the usual crap

Bullshit reality celebrities
The fame goes to their head
Say something stupid in the press
and liberals want them dead

Old Phil just said what he believed
To bad it was hateful
Out of step with the liberal press
They all should be grateful

Now they have the perfect face
for everything they hate
A dumb as f**k inbred redneck
served on a dinner plate

Point to Phil evil incarnate
an old school kind of hick
For quoting biblical scripture
that regulate his dick

Dumb hillbillies are everywhere
My family's full of them
I might just be kin folk to Phil
By redneck gene pool stem

I'm a great shot with a rifle
No stranger to explosives
I got sent to a foreign land
to f**k up all the natives

Don't you see I might just be
The redneck you're looking for
So I'll just phone up A&E
And say to search no more

I promise not to hate on gays
So give me my own show
Ricochet's reality street
He's just another schmo




© 2013 Baby Ricochet


Author's Note

Baby Ricochet
You know I've never seen duck dynasty.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Ughhhhh...I've been hiatus on the café for personal reasons...my husband was browsing through your work and shared this poem of yours with me...I felt an uneasy stirring in my soul "I wanted to stay silent" but in doing that it will eventually turn into word vomit, so I needed to purge. First off, his comments were made during a GQ interview, he never said this stuff on air. And btw, did you know that were editing out the word "Jesus" every time he said grace on the show? Since when did Jesus become a bad word? If he was praying to the almighty Allah I'm sure nobody would have cared. I'm tired of double standards. Why is it okay for a gay person to be open about their sexuality, yet if somebody is open about their beliefs it becomes brash and rude? We cannot punish somebody about their beliefs or restrict this practice in any way. If we do, we are jeopardizing our freedom of speech as we know it. Eventually we will get arrested for saying the word "fat" just ask Jennifer Lawrence, according to her that word should be illegal. It's called suck it up and get a f*****g backbone people. If you don't like it...just turn the TV off!

Posted 10 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.

Baby Ricochet

10 Years Ago

I'm a poet who writes satire so to me it was good grist for a poem. I'll tell you this much though. .. read more
This comment has been deleted by the poster.
Baby Ricochet

10 Years Ago

I should have wrote anyone talk s**t about the marine Corps. I wasn't directing that comment at you



Reviews

Agreed, I'm a firm believer in freedom of speech, and as one of those sinful homosexual's I really couldn't care less what others say of me, especially those of a lesser intelligence, they are more to be pitied than laughed at, however we live in an age where if your on t.v. and have become a public personality, everything you say or do will be judged - it's the price of fame end of story, his personal opinion's are no longer personal - like it or not!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Baby Ricochet

10 Years Ago

It's true. Once you're in the public eye you're a target so some self censoring is a beautiful thing.. read more
I love duck dynasty and I agree with Phil. homosexuality was a sin, this is still a good write, thought I disagree. and even if I disagreed with him, to bar someone from something because of what they say, is somewhat impeding on there freedom of speech.

Posted 10 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Baby Ricochet

10 Years Ago

thank you ginger
I personally think people should be able to say whatever they like. I don't watch the show but have seen it once or twice in passing. I think it is ridiculous that any of us should be censored and chastised for our beliefs. Think about it, all of us...what happens when GLAD comes after sites like WC and I am accused of discrimination because my love poetry is always about a man and a woman and I'm not giving equal time to gay and lesbian folks. Don't get me wrong here, I have nothing against anyone or their sexual preference, I really don't and could care less what anyone does with their lives, but s**t, tolerance is one thing, but this world, this country has gone completely crazy and one day none of us will be able to speak our mind without facing some kind of penalty...kind of like a few foriegn countries I won't mention because I'm sure the NSA is monitoring our reviews as well.

BR, once again your poem is very cool, I like how you do speak your mind and don't care what anyone has to say about it. Keep' em coming.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Baby Ricochet

10 Years Ago

I don't know. Poppy Silver and Ms Jewel have been dominating the list for a while now. I'm not compl.. read more
Jack...

10 Years Ago

Indeed they are and in my opinion, I enjoy seeing beauty on that list.
Baby Ricochet

10 Years Ago

for sure.............
Ha...you have schmos down south? People are stupid and ignorant in every walk of life. Some are smart enough to hide it better and others just believe what they believe so deeply, it's in their marrow, it comes out eventually. I think these TV shows look for caricatures to represent groups of people, that's what sells; and then the network and the country alike have the nerve to be shocked over the behavior! These people are picked because they are aberations, not the norm . I've never seen this show but I've seen the trailers for it and they look like a bunch of guys who got lucky financially but remained the rubes they always were. You can't fix stupid and you can't label groups of people because prejudice still hides in the hearts of a lot of upstanding folk who smile at you while shuddering inside but they don't represent me or you BR. We're working toward an age of tolerance but we are not there, I'm a liberal and you like me, neither of us is one dimensional : )

Posted 10 Years Ago


Baby Ricochet

10 Years Ago

Good insights. Thank you blue
no idea what Duck Dynasty can be, being a non educated Brit, But the poem is great, and good luck with getting your own show. If ever you need a Doctor on board, message me, we'll knock em dead

Posted 10 Years Ago


Baby Ricochet

10 Years Ago

LOL! Will Do. Thanks doc
I really enjoy your poetry :) Humor is one of the greatest gifts to give! thank you!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Baby Ricochet

10 Years Ago

Thank you Shane
I think people are entitled to their opinions but sometimes it's just good sense sometimes to keep it to yourself.I have never seen this either Duck Dynasty:)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Baby Ricochet

10 Years Ago

for sure. Thank you Vidya
Vidya Bacchus

10 Years Ago

You are welcome :)
Never seen the show and though i obviously dont agree with his words i do believe that he has the right to say what he wants, the trouble is that he is representing a network in a way and they dont want the negative press- but then why air what he said? Idk is all bullshit anyways.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Baby Ricochet

10 Years Ago

for sure. thank you inda
Lol! I like it! I've only seen Duck Dynasty because my roommate likes it. Honestly, I hate it. Thanks for sharing this piece!

-CW

Posted 10 Years Ago


Baby Ricochet

10 Years Ago

Thank you Cody
Ha! Very nice! I'm on the fence with it. Don't agree with what he said but I agree with his right to say it.... free speech and all that. Blown out of proportion I'm sure. http://youtu.be/gk3Dt9HVDac


Posted 10 Years Ago


Baby Ricochet

10 Years Ago

Thank you Raymond

3
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

868 Views
30 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 20, 2013
Last Updated on December 20, 2013

Author

Baby Ricochet
Baby Ricochet

Tampa, FL



About
I write just for the hell of it A way to spend some time Blurting out in cyber space Whatever's on my mind Maybe funny maybe tragic Emotional and raw Politi.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Distance Distance

A Poem by A. Amos


~ Outcast ~ Outcast

A Poem by s y e