HAMAS

HAMAS

A Poem by Baby Ricochet
"

We hold Israel to a civilized standard because HAMAS has no civilized standards.

"

"Israel will exist and will continue to exist  until Islam will obliterate it,
just as it obliterated others before it."
     Preamble to the covenant of HAMAS.  

HAMAS:
Loud speakers on the minarets 
The vengeful words they say 
Death to the prophet's enemies 
so Allah will be praised 

Distorted ideologies 
cast death a sallow eye
The faithful pray for martyrdom
beneath a crimson sky

Homicides by suicide 
pack C4 in a vest 
Prophets prescribe Zionists die 
a vengeful god is blessed 

Rockets fire from crowded houses
Positioned with intent 
Israeli rounds come crashing down 
Civilian lives are spent 

Cameras filming mangled corpses
A propaganda coup 
Sick scenes of mass atrocities
What they were meant to do 

With Israel's atrocities
paraded on a stage 
the left turns co-conspirator 
To militant outrage

The militants of Palestine
Fanatic Lunatics
You are the peoples enemy
A pack of Heretics 

A scourge upon the holy land 
A warrior perverse 
Humanities catastrophe 
a genocidal curse 



"The day of judgement will not come about 
until Muslims fight Jews and kill them. Then
the Jews will hide behind rocks and trees, 
then the rocks and trees will cry out,
Oh Muslim, there is a Jew hiding behind me, 
Come and kill him."
    Article 7 from the covenant of HAMAS.
    Taken straight from the Koran 


© 2014 Baby Ricochet


Author's Note

Baby Ricochet
Nazi anti Semitic propaganda poster. In the Arabic world holocaust denial is a common core belief and it's assumed everything that goes wrong is an Israeli plot to undermine the Arab world. The media is to busy focusing on the corpses piling up in Gaza (Israel should be held accountable for it's heavy handedness.) to report on the Arabic world's rabid anti-Semitism. The main reason they won't report on it is because it wouldn't be PC by casting the Arabic/ Muslim world in an unfavorable light IE "racist," the ultimate offence in our culture. There's no doubt Israel has committed crimes in the occupation and subjugation of the Palestinian people and Israel should be held accountable for those crimes but we need to remember what Israel is fighting against. Despite what some extremists may say in the media Israel has not, and never has had, a document calling for the eradication of the Arabic people. With extremist groups all across the middle east with funding from Iran, Saudi Arabia and other oil rich nations hell bent on destroying Israel, the same can not be said for the Arab world. This is a complex, difficult story. With all the dead children coming out of Gaza it's impossible for any civilized human being not to be horrified and look to Israel for some kind of restraint with the reason being, the world knows we can't look to HAMAS for anything but more bloodshed. Israel's the only hope for stability in the region.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I have read your poem, and I have read these other reviews, and I am thoroughly confused. I totally respect people of all faiths, and I wish that peace were possible, but it is not. People were created with a built in survival instinct, and it will keep them fighting.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Baby Ricochet

9 Years Ago

It's a very confusing, complicated situation. Thank you Marie



Reviews

I have read your poem, and I have read these other reviews, and I am thoroughly confused. I totally respect people of all faiths, and I wish that peace were possible, but it is not. People were created with a built in survival instinct, and it will keep them fighting.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Baby Ricochet

9 Years Ago

It's a very confusing, complicated situation. Thank you Marie
Hamas is a coward terrorist organisation with only one message, spread hate. The whole world know the history of Palestine and its so called leaders. Not that far back their leader played a double game and filled his own pockets, yes I'm talking about Yasar Arafat. That bugger was showing the west that he is trying his best to promote peace in region and in secret meetings he was teaching his nation to hate all non believers and killing them would take you straight to heaven. Unless modern minded Muslims don't stand together and impose a ban on these sick fanatics. These sick people will keep their women and children in front and draw intention from the world. Well imagine what happen in Syria and those poor women and children who are taking Asylum on border of Jordan. Living in worst conditions as their sons, husbands are fathers are dead or missing in war. Saudi's are going to buy girls from that camp, is that humanity or sickness. You Tube is full of such documentaries where a 65 year old Saudi man wanted to buy a thirteen year old girl to be his wife. It make me feel vomit to think in such a modern times, animal like him exist. Look at what is happening in England and soldier is killed right on the road and they are giving warning to the world. Israel is defending itself and what about the tunnels they are destroying. We believe in humanity but the million $ question is how you deal with a enemy who believe in nothing?
Saudi Arabia is not providing any Asylum to victims, when as being the richest nation they should...think about that!
I can go on and on, such a powerful write my friend...well done!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Baby Ricochet

9 Years Ago

Thank you for your input amos. I appreciate it.
israhell is the reason for creation of hamas. hamas is much better than israehell

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Baby Ricochet

9 Years Ago

Thanks for stopping by
War make us do things we shouldn't do. I was lucky. The old timers befriended me in the Army. They taught me. Can't obey the old words. The world had changed. Read USA doctrine. A president name Andrew Jackson forced a bill to kill every tribe of American Indians. Old books can be read and tried to be understood. Jesus said turn the other cheek and do not hit back. We have forgot this. In the old Testament. God would destroy the enemies of his people. A eye for a eye world will leave us in constant war till we are all dead. Old doctrine can be deadly if we believe.
Coyote

Posted 9 Years Ago


Baby Ricochet

9 Years Ago

If you'll recall the WWI was to be the great war to end all wars and it turned out to be the catalys.. read more
well let me just say my words to extend your view, even when you have a very wide look about everything happening here, so yeah, We -muslims- are asked by God to kill Isreal , and thats because they are the islamic enemies, they kill everyone, and as i told you before, they were said to be the best people, where God chose them to be his best, but they didnt believe in God, so God said that we must fight them and the judgment day will come after no Jew will be left in the world..
I think its everyone opinion to believe in whatever they like, but look at how the world became .. and imagine if Isreal just vanishes.. how would life be ???
still i respect what you say about hamas,

Posted 9 Years Ago


Baby Ricochet

9 Years Ago

Thank you for your input. I appreciate it.
Raw and emotional piece. Hard hitting stuff here...thought provoking.



Posted 9 Years Ago


Baby Ricochet

9 Years Ago

Thanks Troy
This is horrifying.I cannot understand why people kill and fight all the while screaming that the do it in God's name.What kind of god tells you to kill little children who have yet to live life.This is sickening Baby another thought provoking write.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Baby Ricochet

9 Years Ago

Thank you Vidya
Vidya Bacchus

9 Years Ago

You're welcome.

3
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

978 Views
27 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 4, 2014
Last Updated on August 4, 2014

Author

Baby Ricochet
Baby Ricochet

Tampa, FL



About
I write just for the hell of it A way to spend some time Blurting out in cyber space Whatever's on my mind Maybe funny maybe tragic Emotional and raw Politi.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Downfall Downfall

A Poem by A. Amos