Claws

Claws

A Poem by Kyle A. Smith

 

Claws
 
“I’d rather be a monster then a beast” she said, “to snarl is not howl, and bite better then fight.”
Staring off but now looking deep in his eyes.
“But it’s when I am neither is when I become love, the angel, and so adoring.”
She took his hand, sad.
“Lost with you; lost boy. My dream, yet mindset might work to friends…”
He bowed his head in grieve.
Finally, “I too rather be a monster then a beast.” His eyes now closed, “and if I had to pick; the vampire; but not to suck your love dry. But for when I am bathed in sunlight, that is when my true love shines. I shall pass to your crystal.”
The boy looks back at her, “And you’ll wonder why we’ve become such hateful things in past.”
 
(To hug is too, cry; and the monsters both wept)

© 2008 Kyle A. Smith


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Its wonderful...my eyes started watering...

Posted 16 Years Ago


What a fabulous way of bringing across the emotions between to of the children of the night. I loved the images that it brought forth and at the same time the love. Great job!

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 5, 2008

Author

Kyle A. Smith
Kyle A. Smith

MI



About
The only thing that i truly know that drives me is my music, the rest is just all jumbled together with everything, and it all seems to be connected. What I get out of that, is trials, dreams, love, a.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..