End of the Word.

End of the Word.

A Poem by Kyle A. Smith

 

Some old ones produce the lick and pun
And get away with such today.
Yet even older ones know of
Egotism and pride.
The oldest,
Know not of corruption.
Yet my friends take no heed
Of such ancient thought and lore.
 
(attack attack attack)
 
(believe believe believe)

© 2008 Kyle A. Smith


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Brilliant piece. I think there is more here to be read "between the lines" ...

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

i like it...its a contemplator...but i like it...

Posted 16 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

i think i know what you are saying...so in other words, the human race, or any race for that fact, does not learn from their mistakes, which leads them to the destruction of their race. And i think an individual in society chooses not to recognize the corruption, and fears to stand up for what makes sense, and therefor just sits by and waits....correct me if i am wrong.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

this is cryptic, almost mythological in its language use. can't say i fully understand what is going on here, but a couple of the lines, like, "some old ones produce the lick and pun" and "of such ancient thought and lore" are quite good. my only criticism, is that after the first line, it doesn't have a great deal of substance in the middle. but still, like i said, not too sure.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 12, 2008

Author

Kyle A. Smith
Kyle A. Smith

MI



About
The only thing that i truly know that drives me is my music, the rest is just all jumbled together with everything, and it all seems to be connected. What I get out of that, is trials, dreams, love, a.. more..

Writing