Dream of a boy

Dream of a boy

A Screenplay by demonwriter
"

Dream is a event of the landscape of present life. When we dream about impossible things and want them to be real in present life . Problems grow from here. A boy could not shape his dreams into real

"
A boy was always dreaming, dreaming and dreaming. His dream is to be a actor. When he watched a movie he tries to act like the movie's actor. Whatever that actor expressed movie lyrics the boy tried  to mimic the whole expression. Whenever any famous movie actor had done any style to his hairs that boy tried to mimic that hair style. When he was 17years old, he gave a audition for modeling . He won that model competition and won first prize. He had got huge responses from many modeling companies. For a shooting purpose he had gone to abroad. During visiting abroad he met with a famous actress. That famous actress liked him and fell in love. She offered him to act at her upcoming film. But this dreaming boy agreed to act with a condition. The film's script will be written by him.

  Their film had grown into a blockbuster.After this block blaster film he did not look back anymore. He made more block blasters. His actress offered him to marry her. He agreed marry with her.Their marriage happened flamboyantly. After their marriage he had got more new film offers. He had grown into a great film star. As well as his relationship with his wife was deteriorating with the increasing fame of his acting career. They started quarreling every night with silly matters. After having a baby his wife had stopped working at films. She was now busy with her baby. And on the other hand, Her husband was busy with his film career. After increasing popularity he had engaged in many relationships with many co-actress. That's why his wife was also irritated with him always. They planned to produce a film. They invested huge money at this film. But this film's director was a famous brilliant director. At the middle of this film he was dead by stroke. So this film's future was threatened to stop. And if it stopped, they will lose huge money. So they made a plan to recover from this. The actor had above $10million insurances on his life . So he wanted to do something on this. He and his wife planned to create a dangerous game to betray insurance company. The actor took such a newly invented sleeping tablet by which he pretended to be dead. By taking that tablet he would have been sleeping for 36 hours. Before taking this death tablet he had made a tunnel from grave  to his home. After investigating his fault death by insurance company, they gave his wife insurance money. His wife really loved him. His wife was very upset about this incident. She had been waiting for 48 hours for his husband to come back from grave. At one stage she went to grave to dig out her husband from grave. After digging she went to tunnel to find him. But she had not find him anywhere. She thought may be her husband went back to home. He had not returned to home. He informed the grave authority about that incident. They told her about stealing the dead body. May be his body stole from the grave. So she now had gone to mad. Now she was preparing to suicide herself. She waited for him for 48hours. But he had not come back. So she shot herself. After a while her husband also came back to home. He saw her dead body. So he also shot himself. This is the end of a dream of a dreaming boy. The difference between dream and the real life was far away.

© 2011 demonwriter


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hi! every lovely person. My first article is finished .Thank you. I am not a good writer. So give me suggestion how to improve. Thanks.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I would normally comment here but you say that it is not finished so it would not be fair for me to comment.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Dream of a boy still is not finished

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

238 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 20, 2011
Last Updated on November 24, 2011
Tags: Dream, Acting Actor, Actress, Film, real life

Author

demonwriter
demonwriter

About
I want to be a professional writer. I like thriller, mysterious, ,miracle and science fiction novels to read. But i am also fond of romantic poems, lyrics and novels. I also like to write about chil.. more..