Fallen

Fallen

A Story by aloneinthisbed

"I cannot wait forever." Annie frowned with a slight of anguish crossing his face. His somewhat smallish auburn eyes glimpsed into mine. I could tell he was sad no matter how hard he tried to hide it. "I know." I repeated twice so he could hear clearly. Annie was wrong he could wait forever he was an angel. Even if God himself rejected Annie, he was still an angel none the less.

Annie spoke again but this time a dyeing question formed on the base of his lips. "Will i ever get to see you again." i was not sure how to answer maybe i shouldn’t. My breath caught in my throat making me useless to speak so instead i just nodded. Of course i wasn’t sure i could actually see him after this.

Tears dwelt in Annie's eyes as he grasped me in a tight hug. I could not believe it i thought i would never see Annie cry! I never wanted to see him cry actually, i always wanted to make him happy. To keep that smile that i loved so dearly spread across his face. He buried his face into my chest, as he sobbed. It was almost an instinct to wrap my arms around him and whisper love ling words into his ear. I wanted to kiss him so bad, but then again i was afraid. Afraid of what he might think of me. Does he even like me more than a friend?

"Haden-" i don’t know what came over me but i managed to press my lips onto Annie's. Did he like it? Slowly i pulled my face from his, making sure he didn’t see how red i had gotten. I wanted to say something, but my words died as i opened my mouth. Annie's hazel eyes wondered me, almost as if to say he didn’t know what i was. My heart seemed to beat out of my chest, it hurt to think that Annie didn’t like me the way i liked him. I begged myself to say sorry, or anything just to break the silence.

The kiss i had stolen from Annie was perfect to me, but I’m not sure if he very much accepted it. I was not even sure if Annie accepted the fact that he was gay. I remember when he told me that he was gay, or at least thought he was gay the fact that he most likely wasn’t scared me even more. I stood there hiding my face from him, in the silence that seemed to in gulf us. Our breathing was quick and hushed, making us think we were ready to speak.

How long will this dreaded silence last, i cannot take it anymore, yet i can’t seem to bring myself to end it. Annie’s eyes fell to the floor, as if he was more interested in his shoes then me. He sighed heavily, and spoke. "Haden... i don’t know... if that was your way of showing me how you feel... but... i think i feel the same.." he stuttered it but it was true, he had liked me more than a friend. My heart exploded with joy inside my chest, as a smile reached across to my lips. The lips that had pressed against Annie’s. I couldn’t control my excitement so i hugged him tightly. Annie laughed at my foolishness, then planting a kiss on me.

Our lips moved with each other as our tongues licked and slid themselves to one another. His hands where placed on my shoulders, as mine hugged his waist. It felt almost like a dream, a wonderful dream that i never wanted to woke up from. Unforuntantly good dreams are always replaced by nightmares. We separated as we embraced into another hug. I surely remembered the horror we here soon to face. I did not let myself forgot that our wings where being snipped today and we were turning human. No more immortal life and no more hiding away from mortals.

God does not hate homosexuals but i guess feels that we should live as a mortal rather than live forever. Which in my offence he is trying to get rid of homosexuals, but why would he want to get rid of something he created in the first place? None the less Annie and i absolutely have to clip our wings. No matter how much pain it would cause us, we have no chose.

I faced Annie giving him a smile to tell him that it would be okay. Damn, i wish i could have been right. Our wings where dyed black not too long ago, another way of God showing others we were so called a "danger". I let out a sigh before the guards walked closer to us, holding knives that were way too big for anything. Annie wiggled a little probably scared out of his mind. I don’t blame him, getting wings ripped off hurts more than anything. It seemed like forever until the guards finally got to me, thank goodness i was first. "you ugly piece of s**t." one of the guards spat at me. He tore at my skin to reveal my wings. They slowly fluttered out of my back muscles, leaving traces of blood on the ground and all over me.

I winced at the pain, but at the same time trying to force a smile at scared Annie. A loud scream of pain left me as the guard grabbed the end of both of my wings and ripped them out of my back, pulling my spinal cord out with it. Blood gushed everywhere, as i landed on my knees." I’m done with this one, go do the other one." he told the other one, which was already on his way to poor Annie. Vision was being on seeable, only the screams of Annie entered my ears. I laid there covered in blood, my spinal cord facing the complete opposite way it should, and my wings...gone forever. All of this nonsense just because I was gay.

My heart ached at my thoughts, with no more of a brain and stoned heart keeping me awake. I could have done something before they got to Annie. How could i have been so stupid!? A slight sound of a cough arouses me from my unchanged mind. It was Annie. Covered in so much of his blood, i could bare to look much less glance at him. It was sick what these b******s did, just sick! "Haden, I’ll see you when we go back, right." his question full of sorrow and torment. We wouldn’t be able to see each other, god has a way of separating people from there loves one. I don’t know if it’s to keep them safe from the hurt, or just to hurt them more. "I don’t know, Annie, but i promise i will do everything to find you. Even if he erases our memory!" i felt so lucky to have Annie that the ache and the blood was nothing to me anymore.

"I love you so much, Haden," and with that soft whisper Annie closed his eyes letting the smoky air from the clouds take him into unknown places. The places i will not be able to find, places i cannot possible find anywhere no matter how hard i tried. Annie was the only person i wanted to be with the first person i ever loved and god took it all way. For what, Just because i am gay!? There really wasn’t anything i could by now i was weak of everything, and i have failed to keep Annie with me.

...

I don’t think Annie remembers but i seen him today at the airport. His soft amber hair thrown back by the wind. His nervous hands flailing pulling the luggage. The way he looked wasn’t different I could easily recognize him anymore, but he seemed different. My thoughts wondered in my head telling me to go and say hi, or help him. Of course my thoughts won the battle, and i was on my way tore’s him.

"Hi, do you need some help?" straining my voice. Annie’s beautiful auburn eyes met mine; i thought i was going to melt. The confusion in his eyes to whom i was hurt a little but not until he spoke. "Yes, that would be great, but might i ask who are you? You look familiar." my heart fell and broke into small pieces as his words echoed in my head. Biting my lip, i held back from kissing him, but just one last kiss wouldn’t hurt... i think. "j... just an old friend i guess." i choked the words for all they were worth. A friend, just a friend, i guess that’s all we were meant to be.

After helping Annie we went our separate ways only one of us remembering how much love we shared for each other.

© 2011 aloneinthisbed


Author's Note

aloneinthisbed
it took me awhile to write this, but um... i hope you all like it. oh and i would like to add that i do believe in god so please dont think i dont.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on August 12, 2011
Last Updated on August 12, 2011

Author

aloneinthisbed
aloneinthisbed

LA



About
i've been writing for about two years now. i never thought i would actaully get into writing but i guess i did. people tell me im a good writer but i really dont know for sure. i hope you all like my .. more..

Writing